Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Move away or stay with her?

User Thread
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that MugenNoKarayami is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
In this thread, I am only looking for advice and suggestions. If this gets off track in any way, I would like this thread to be deleted. [I didn't put this in the advice section because I was thinking more about the love aspect of this thought rather than the help I would be getting from everyone at first, forgive me... hence putting it in the emotion and psychology section ^_^;]

I've come to a point in my life where I have to make a lot of big decisions in a short amount of time. Graduation is coming up in May and I have either a choice to stay around my area and stay with a very good friend of mine, Or I can go off to the University of Michigan and be away from my whole family with no way of being able to see them and again, stay with a good friend of mine.

I am leaning more towards staying around my area now because of a special someone that has come into my life just recently... [attolia already knows who this is and knows how much she means to me] I can honestly say that I want to be with her for as long as time permits. I've already been planning my whole life around this person and from my perspective, I think it's the best thing I have going for me right now. I can stay away from school for a little while, get my money situations in order, and plan on going to college somewhere so I can have a good foundation laid down for us.

Everytime I think about all the things that have happened/been happening, they seem to have occurred at just the right time. A few weeks ago, I thought and still think that I was really meant to be with this girl.

But, since this is only from my perspective, and seeing only what I want to see happen, I'm sure there are plenty of flaws with my thinking right now. Can any of you share with me past experiences or have any suggestions that might help me while still trying to be optimistic about my situation?

I really appreciate it guys ^__^

"I'm a human being, God Dammit!! My life has value!!!"
[  Edited by unknown1 at   ]
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy