A thorn defends the rose, harming only those who would steal the blossom - cutencuddly
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Inter-racial dating

User Thread
 36yrs • F •
maurices_mommie is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Inter-racial dating
I am 19 and my family is somewhat racist. . .I have been dating a black guy for a while and the have never met him (by their choice) and now I am pregnant. . .This is what we both wanted. I am only 6 weeks pregnant but I want to tell my family. . .I just dont want them to freak and I dont need to be stressed. His family is trilled! Is it wrong to be with someone of a different race if I am completely in love? Or was it wrong from me to get with him when I knew my family wouldnt agree?

"\"Live to make yourself happy, no one else\""
[  Edited by unknown1 at   ]
 34yrs • F •
kellypuddin is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I am 17 years old and im african american. If you tryly love the guy u are going out with ur parents should be thrilled ,they may not like the guy but since they are ur parents they should accept the guy with open arms b/c of the baby. I think it shouldnt matter what skin color is. God created us all equal. And its okay to love that guy eventhough ur family disagree because ur not racist. one day ur family would regrett it. I wish u luck

"LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST"
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that PneumoniaHawk is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
The way I see it, there should be no reason for you not to date the guy/girl if you love him/her for who they are. I mean, we are all people.

"You get custody, I get your life."
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that ChokingV is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
there should be no problem with you datin someone of a different race, i'm white and my sister's boyfriend is puerto rican, he's really cool and luckily my family likes him.

although i must say that i think my parents would be pissed if my sister became pregnant, not because he's puerto rican, but because she's so young (20)

"i don't like the idea of "nothingness", it makes me anxious"
 38yrs • F •
lilmiss_10 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Hey i say cheer up! I mean your in love with an African American guy and he is on love with you! You guys are going to have a wonderful life. Tell your family that this is what you really want and you couldn't be happier in life! Tell them this means more then the world to you and it would mean so much if they couyld accept him as part of their family! Also if you feared that ur parents wouldn't accept him you shpuld have taken a birth pill or something. You should have thought smarter and really THOUGHT about it! Buyt if you have and u r in love with him tell your family u would love if they would accept him! Hey i hope i am agood advisor, i am only 12 lol SERIOUSLY!

"PinkGuryl"
 31yrs • M •
spfootballkid is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
My family is racist too

32yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that zyphon is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I know what it is like to have parents (Or maybe just one parent that is racist) and listen to what most parents say. What others think and say about you does not matter. Only what you think of your self and your friends does. So dont worry if they freak just as long as you two are happy.

Together.

"sad is the heart that loves. its usually broken"
 34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that littlelady89 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i was in an inter racial relationship too and my family was very against it and now i have a little mulato girl. she is just beautiful. our relationship didn't end all that well, but if your family loves u than they will learn to accept. my mom just loves my daughter now, but i am no longer allowed in my grandma's house because of my racist grandpa. but i had to make sacrifices and i am very happy with my decision. hopefully your boyfriend isn't a violent asshole like mine was. my family thinks that they "told me so" but it has nothing to do with him being black. he was just an asshole. i've dated white assholes too.

"free country my ass."
 45yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that conantroutman is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
it is the problem of your family. They are the racist ones. I don't know what your family are like but i think that when their grandchild arrives it could bring the family together. Children have that effect on people. I think also if they actually met eachother and got to know eachother they may see that people are all the same when it comes down to basics. We are all human. Hope all goes well for you.

"everything about be is true, everything about me is false, everything about me is nothing, it is through omission that i seek to be exact"
Inter-racial dating
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy