Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Zune or ipod

User Thread
 32yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that RocketTed is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Zune or ipod
which one should I get??

"Bad things to hear in a submarine: "Captain, the flooding put out the fire!!""
 36yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that ChrisD is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
They're exactly the same... Zune has a little larger screen. iPod is the original though, the Zune, a cheap knock-off. Same price man, I say go with the original. The only thing a Zune could do that would make it more appealing than an iPod would be to make it cheaper, but they didn't even do that. It seems that Microsoft when the route of giving the Zune a few miniscule upgrades. None of which are detramental to an mp3 player. You should probably look into which one gives better customer service though. I know a lot of people who have had trouble with iPods and apparently it's nearly impossible to get them fixed or replaced with no extra cost.

"The truth will set you on fire"
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that thelivingend is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
personally i would go with the ipod.

1st generation products arn't usually the best....
take the ipod for example (buttons didn't last...)

Give the zune some time, let is evolve or find somone who has one and see how they like it.

And chrisd, the zune can actually wireless - ly transfer songs to other zune owners, without useing a computer, and suports widescreen videos. 2 big things the ipod does NOT have. (just to show that the zune isn't just a cheep knock off)
The ipod has had years of change, prefecting the software and fetures it holds, with a reasonable price.

Anything can look good on paper, or on some website, but it only matters how you like it.

"and then, everyone died."
 38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Revolución is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I don't even know what a Zune is... but I am extremely satisfied with my iPod Nano. After roughly 1000 hours of use, the battery life is down from 14-15 hours to 9-10, and I'm about to use my warranty for this to get a brand spanking new one before I leave Canada to study abroad.

Additionally, it looks very pretty and is nigh on indestructible.

I have a problem with the earphones, though. The iconic white-streak of iPod earphones has a stigma as a status symbol, and I feel that many people intentionally wear them, despite their impracticality and discomfort, so that others will know they spent $500 on an mp3 player.

I use panasonic earphones.

"A revolution is not a bed of roses. A revolution is a struggle to the death between the future and the past."
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that St. Jimmy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i'd say neither. Go with a device from iRiver or Creative, they're much better, and they don't have any DRM restrictions.

"He who does not question is lost."
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that thelivingend is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Anyone get a zune? im currious to see how it holds up after all the comercials and stuff.

"and then, everyone died."
 32yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that RocketTed is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Got my Zune 2 days ago and I love it. It doesn't scratch, nice music quality, Marketplace sucks but the device its self is great.

"Bad things to hear in a submarine: "Captain, the flooding put out the fire!!""
 31yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that blackstorm992 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Im with st. jimmy.... go for iRiver.... i got 2..... satisfied with both of them.....

"always forgive your enimies, nothing annoys them as much."
Zune or ipod
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy