Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

The name of your first love

User Thread
 31yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Oblivion is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
What is the name of your very first love? What about that person did you love most?

Sara. it was her incredible kindness and sweetness.and that she wasnt like all other girls and never try to be.

"If You Aint Ammo, You Aint Shit."
 38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Vortex271 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Eliza. Her incredible resiliance and gentle nature was one-of-a-kind, her passion for poetry and life was unmatched by anyone I've ever met.

""As I sit before the fire, I wonder how many before myself have been burned.'"
 31yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that ScorcherTheMe is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Cheryl. Her kindness and personality was one that attracted me easily, she would always take my side, no matter what the dispute, and she was the only girl at the time that resisted this one guy that all the girls normally throw themselves at.

"You are what you say you are."
 36yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Attolia is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
What happened to your first love? would also be a good question to ask.

Jack. He loved life, never hurt others, always smiled, and could have fun by himself. Sometimes, he would take me by the hand to enjoy life with him too. I moved so far away from him.

"How can we be just in a world without mercy and merciful in a world without justice?"
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that CrypticTruth is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Aleksa she is my first girlfriend. She is my best friend and my one and only. She actually completes me. I don't know what I would do with out her. she has a passion that only i know. her eyes have a sparkel that only i see. i love her! Right now she is laying on me typing a paper.

""Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth" -oscar wilde"
 54yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Evilia is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Russell was my first love, went on and off with him since seventh grade until I married someone else when I was 21.

Matt would be my second love. We were bonnie and clyde. We lived out in the desert for weeks, traveled on bikes. (we both had dirt bikes and went through the desert everywhere) Was with him 4 years, lived with him three until he turned into a crack head, kidnapped me and broke my face into my brain and went to jail for attempted murder. I have since forgiven him after 18 years and could consider him a aquantience.

Joey was the one I loved the most. I have a child from him. He is a gang banger from California (actually the main guy in a gang) he has stalked me for over 5 years. BUT we did have a love affair that is only in the movies. I was with him 4 total before the drugs and he was clean. Always a alchie though. He was my big teddy bear protector. He is now a crackhead and dying. I had to leave him due to drugs. I never saw him do it....but he did. He still stalks me to this day he flys out here and stalks me, calls consistantally, but i keep my enemy closer so I won't be killed.

"Spellcheck is for pussies. REAL women make mistakes."
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy