The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made. - Groucho Marx
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Israel

User Thread
 74yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that JOEBIALEK is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Israel
In a recent publication of U.S. News and World Report, David Gergen wrote an editorial titled "An Unfair Attack". In the article he issues a rebuttal to an article written by John Mearsheimer and Stephen Walttitles {"The Israel Lobby and U.S. Foreign Policy"}. Gergen states the following: "In essence, their 82-page piece argues that U.S. policy in the Middle East has been hijacked by a pro-Israel "Lobby." "The core of the Lobby," they say, "is comprised of American Jews who make a significant effort in their daily lives to bend U.S. foreign policy so that it advances Israel's interests." As a result, "the United States has a terrorism problem in good part because it is so closely allied with Israel." I agree with Mearsheimer and Walttitles.

Back in 1948 when the Jewish state of Israel was created, the United States and Britain agreed to allow it to exist in its present place of location. Evidently no thought was given to the long term effects of creating such a state in the middle of so many Arab countries. It would have been wiser to use this land to create a place where all three major religions could visit to practice their faiths but not be allowed to reside their. The State of Israel should have been established anywhere but the Middle East. Consequently, the United States has obligated itself to support a so-called democratic Jewish state against potential threats from the Arab monarchial dictatorships. This has indeed opened the door to undue influence from the "Jewish lobby" not only on U.S. policy in the Middle East but also on domestic policy as well. Few could doubt the negative influence they have on the media and the entertainment industry.

As for negative stereotypes, the Jews have been known to create their own. Everything from their materialistic money mongering to their history of being forcefully removed from so many countries. It always seems very ironic that the Jews continue to decry themselves as the only victims of a holocaust where in fact their own bible describes in detail how they massacred many nations and cultures. Some historians believe it was their investment money that helped sponsor the African slave trade. Even their own Talmud states that "Jesus is in hell and is being punished by being boiled in semen." Still further, while the Jews advocate diversity in the United States, only those born into Jewish families may attain citizenship in Israel. Mearsheimer and Walttitles are right and therefore the United States should withdraw from its support of Israel. Perhaps then will the so-called chosen people wisen up and learn to get along peacefully with the rest of the world.

46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
This is a subject I wish more people would educate themselves on, many don't know the first thing about the short history of the state of Israel, let alone Jewish ideology.

There is a disgusting history here. And the parts that are most putrid, are still in full affect to this day.

Deception and death comprise a core of the reality of Jewish zionism. As above mentioned, the Talmud along with the Torah express with no ambiguity the ideological role of the "Chosen Race".

Talk about defending religious extremists, a.k.a. terrorists.

Its neither funny, nor anti-semetic to repeat words from the Talmud and say, hey that's fucked up. Nor is it either to note that Israel commits acts of terrorism against Palastinians, just as Palastinians are said to do in return.

The point to note in the Israel vs. Palastine debate is that Israel is backed by most major western goverments and has been supplied with the greatest of military technologies. This means that they are the ones in control of the situation.

And so don't be surprised when you learn that not all Palastinian bombings against Israel are actually caused by Palastinians, but Israelis, or their funded and controlled terrorist groups. State sponsored terrorism and all that.

Why would they do that? Its the only thing that gives them any world support to bomb Palastinians and push them away from their own homeland. Can't have them dirtying up the chosen soil for the chosen race.

This is something that, usually, support would go to Palastinians for their strife in being invaded and dislocated by an extremist ideology. But since WE are part of the cause of the creation of the current state of Israel, you won't hear that. Because we are supposed to be the good guys.

Instead you hear about those who besmirch or threaten Israel, and how they are evil, and how we should then bomb them (because then its okay). And how anyone even in western societies who questions such realities are anti-semites, un-american, and aids of terrorism.

Black is white, night is day, we live in a world where truth is manufactured and we know it, we just choose to follow it instead of question or confront it.

And for this we, as mere citizens, will hold some of the blame for the deaths caused by our war machines.

We are already in Iran, Syria is listed as next. We are good buddies with a lunatic military Dictator with Nuclear Weapons already (again), one who was caught red handed funding 9/11 terrorist Atta, and constantly threatens its neighbor with Nuclear war, though less so since the neighber now also has the bomb (See Pakistan vs. India for details), but none of that really matters right?

Those types of crimes and remarks only apply when, and against whom, the US government and its allies say so. Everything else is just lies and propaganda, you are either with us or with the terrorists.

Bullshit.

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 39yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that mikes is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
"As for negative stereotypes, the Jews have been known to create their own. Everything from their materialistic money mongering to their history of being forcefully removed from so many countries"- thaat is hatred my friend.In fact, most of what you said is hatred. Blaming jews for Americas bloody and shady past with slavery is a very weak excuse and just plain ignorant If we are talking about religion, Christianity has the bloodiest past of all and yet that doesnt mean we should hate all Christians. Furthermore, if we are looking for materialistic money mongering, we dont have to look much further than the United States and the entire western world for that. In addition, I dont necessarily agree with all of Israels actions, but Israel is a country and not a people. To extend criticism of a country to an entire people is racism....
And one last thing...maybe Americas foreign policy towards oil could also have something to do with all the terrorism....hmmmmm

"thinking about doing something is just as good as actually doing it"
 46yrs • M
America's foreign policy is being written by many Jewish Zionists. As well as self proclaimed, and I say bullshit to that claim, Evangelical Christians.

Any religious fundamentalist in power can be problematic.

The criticism of Jewish Zionist ideology does not pertain to all Jews, but it is the distinction you and or those particular stereotypes are missing.

Jewish fundamentalists deserve those stereotypes, their own holy books admit it. They consider themselves the chosen race, and THAT is racism.

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 39yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that mikes is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Thats all fine and good.....but i only saw the word jews being used and not jewish fundamentalists in JOEBIALEK post. And what fundamentalist group doesnt believe that they are the chosen ones...i.e Christians fundamentalists and Islamic fundamentalists??

"thinking about doing something is just as good as actually doing it"
 46yrs • M
I don't find either fine or good, but hey, thats me.

quote:
And what fundamentalist group doesnt believe that they are the chosen ones...i.e Christians fundamentalists and Islamic fundamentalists??

No shit huh. Crazy sons a bitches says me. The bigger problem is the likely reality that those in the highest seats of power under these fundamentalist titles are most likely full of it, especially anyone named Bush, but I won't name names.

But by full of it I mean intentionally manipulating the poor mindless herd that loves to follow and believe any who claim like beliefs. Because, though they may be mindless, they sure are an influential bunch of looneys. Too many still live with enough guilt to worry about being struck down into the fiery pits to think for themselves it would seem.

Se la vi.

Israel
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy