Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

The razor's edge

User Thread
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that kevosworld is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
The razor's edge
I am about to read The razor's edge, i just want to know if anyone has heard of it or read it. i would like some input on it. plez send info thanks.

"How on earth are you ever going to explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love?"
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that kevosworld is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i figure if i keep posting somone will replay...

The sharp edge of a razor is difficult to pass over; thus the wise say the path ot Salvation is hard." -Katha-upanishad

Life is a big circle of mediocrity, though there are some who feel rejected. Those are the ones who will be enlightened and find salvation, though not in a religious sense but more in an existentialist point of view. Those are the people who do not follow social morays and develop into a finely tuned, lonely individual.

Character 1: Elliott Templeton: Upper class individual

Elliott Templeton in his right mind is seeking his salvation as more or less a social hog. He is American born though prefers the lavish and royal society of Europe. Considered a snob, he only affiliates himself with the finest persons in Europe. His belief to reach salvation is to become a very social, very aesthetic, and a charming individual, as the French call it, homme du monde. People are his salvation, his way of happiness, a way for him to belong. Though I dont know if it would suit me.

"How on earth are you ever going to explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love?"
The razor's edge
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy