The only thing worse than dying is living in these stagnant times. - Sadistichunger
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Why do young Muslims blow themselves up?

User Thread
 46yrs • M •
themuslim is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I am a muslim these are my thoughts

Because of the complete insanity of my Iraq Muslim brothers and killing 79 people I thought the world deserves to get at least some reason for why someone would blow themselves up. Here are a few I could think of...

Possible reason's why Muslim Terrorist blow them self up?

1. For 72 virgins, of which none know what to do

2. Uncle Osama told me to do it

3. Its Israel's fault if they are destroyed I wont kill my brother Muslims

4. Islam is the religion of 'piece' so I should be in pieces right?

5. It's the JEWS they control the world you know

6. I like dressing up as women

7. They told me it was confetti

8. Jehad?!? I think I mean press the red button.

9. If I don't kill them the guy next to me will and then he gets all the girls!

10. Because I am a poor uneducated young Muslim who was born to a society that has forgotten there great roots of being the epicenter of trade, commerce and society it was in the ancient world. Where once a proud people incredible development dwelled, now because our ignorance and fear we have lead ourselves to abandon all thoughts for improvement of this life and instead focus on the selfish development of self, using the line of possible ignorance and lack of knowledge to keep ourselves from feeling accountable in life. So instead being a proud people we limited our development of which causes our populous to starve and live in ruins! Turning there sadness to anger when trying to figure out who is ate fault.

I hope people understand what I am trying to say. It's sad but at one time Muslims lead the world in development but now, this is what we did to ourselves. So when people die and some Muslims act in terror we know where we can find out who is really is at fault. We just need to look in the mirror.

-The Muslim Zionist – Out!

http://www.themuslimcorner.com/mc/content/view/1250/58/

[  Edited by unknown1 at   ]
 64yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that okcitykid is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I believe the reason they are doing this is because they are taught that life has no meaning. They are not taught this by their school, church or parents, but by the goings on around them as they grow up seeing death and destruction everywhere.

Here we call it Post Traumatic Stress, what do you call it when a child learns this from the get go.

I think it is really sad and the Shia are just getting slaughtered, it will take a piece of work to turn this around, but I believe that for every cleric who supports this, I believe they shall be sent to the bottomless pit.

"A fool says I know and a wise man says I wonder."
 34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that spiderz is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
im sorry, but i dont understand why you all keep goin back on about the 72 virgin thing. people arent givin their lives out there 4 that, theyre doing it coz they dont no wat else 2 do. its not insnity is desperation. have you ever been there, ever talked 2 an iraqi whos 4 it, no i doubt it, otherwise u wouldnt b here talkin like an ignorant man. talk 2 one, coz im not about blow myself up, and i wont be able 2 justify it. you lot dont know the evil thats going on out there, i know a bit of it, and all i can say is it aint easy.
yes poeple there are ignorant, and poor, maybe u can help rather than sit around slaggin them off. i wish i could realy justify it, but i cant. but trust me they dont do it for the 72 virgin, so quit throwing that around like its the only thing u got. every single programme that mentions it says sumthing bout those virgins. they do it 4 their mother, their fathers, theirs sisters that just got raped, their land, its funny, when countries go to war, and bomb helpless children, the soldiers, they are considered heroes, a man does it for the sake of god, he becomes a barbaric fool.

"There is a thin line between bravery and stupidity"
 46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Spiderz was definitely on the right track.

Most people in the most developed countries have never witnessed foreign troops marching down their streets.

People seem to forget that there weren't muslims in Iraq doing this before allied troops got there.

There was already tension between groups, but we've never done anything but aggravate it. Most likely intentionally. Because that is what we do. People love to demonize Saddam for his atrocities, but they fail to mention or even know that we supplied him with his WMD's, his intelligence on pollitical dissedents, we were his buddies through it all.

Seeing as how both US and UK special forces have been caught red handed, dressed as muslim arabs, armed with bombs and guns, and probably none of you have heard much about it, I would hesitate before blowing off such words. Its called provacation, and its one of the CIA's main duties. We do and say things that anger others to fight, then we have a reason to fight back.

America and its allies want many things from Iraq and its surrounding countries. And if their is no reason left for troops to be there, like WMD's, Saddam, now Civil War, then they would have to leave, and they don't want that.

We have some 14 military installations already that are meant to be permanent, and we won't be happy untill a government exists there that will keep them.

And generally speaking, no one wants them there, for past, present, and future reasons.

Having said that, there are indeed those in Iraq who merely fight invaders of their homelands, people who raid their homes while they sleep taking or shooting men women and children. And they are not wrong to do so, this is an illegal war of aggression, and evidence suggests, or proves, that we are purposley provoking civil war.

And for those who surely do exist who fight only because of a radical religious belief, they are indeed retarded, personal opinion.

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy