In public, I never cry, in private, I try my best not to, in my mind, I never stop. - Vortex271
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Inner Voice - Page 2

User Thread
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Angel Of Death is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
yes, I was probably looking deeper, is the why bigger than the how?

"I'll heal ur woundz I'll set u free, I m jesus christ on xtacy"
 39yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that mikes is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
sometimes the inner voice is simply a product of what other people tell you. Subconsciously people tend to mistake that for their own voice. In fact, ones conscience is most of the time merely a result of extensive conditioning.

"thinking about doing something is just as good as actually doing it"
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Angel Of Death is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
conciousness is much bigger than simple ego patterns and norms. When you are simply aware of yourself, you trancend your personality.

"I'll heal ur woundz I'll set u free, I m jesus christ on xtacy"
 46yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Black Gold is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Well, we are creatures of habit. The words we use are a prime example. Habits of speech will impact greatly on what is said by our inner voice.
We may speak words of significance for many different reasons, different sides of an argument (a multi-tasking)...
I think the inner voice and what thought is are closely related. They are different ways of reacting expressively to a different sensation; whether it be having something to express in words (inner voice) or a way of preparing perception to 'see' something in particular or to act in a particular way (thought)...
Knowledge as I see it, is 'to know to do something (in a given situation)' or 'to react in a particular way (giving rise to associating around a situation)'.
As for the emotion involved ... this is a lot like the pleasure and pain , laughter and tears, smile and frown, encouragement and discouragement deal... it adds a lot of feeling that has context.
In fact it is what makes or breaks context from the words, preparation and knowledgeable actions used...
The inner voice can be 'silent', the thoughts may be so general or peace-giving that they're 'melting' and actions either 'still' or 'fluid', such that you can be one with what feels empty, with what feels to be like nothing, where there is no context and less emotion...
Does that sound right to you?

"There is no negative one..."
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that summit is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
That is an interesting approach to the 'inner voice'. It is along the lines of aspects of the 'inner voice' that I was thinking about.

quote:
The inner voice can be 'silent', the thoughts may be so general or peace-giving that they're 'melting' and actions either 'still' or 'fluid'

I like that expression.

Good point mikes. Conditioning is partially responsible for the 'inner voice'.

"The summit is just a halfway point"
Inner Voice - Page 2
  1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy