Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

eat me chuck norris!

User Thread
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Ancient is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
eat me chuck norris!
But while Bruce Lee and Chuck Norris were publicly friendly, contrary to what many, including Norris himself states, they were not close friends. Bruce Lee had repeatedly humiliated Chuck Norris during a mock sparring session in the hotel hallway at the Long Beach International Karate Championships in 1964, and Norris had offended Lee when he publicly claimed to be a better fighter than Lee.

When word got back to Lee, he called Norris and openly challenged him, threatening to drive to his martial arts dojo to fight. Norris was teaching his black belt class at that time. According to eye witnesses, Lee made Norris hold the phone receiver up and shout in front of his black belts, "Bruce Lee is a better fighter than me!"[3] Later, Norris wrote an apologetic letter to Lee; the original letter is currently in the care of Lee's student, Dan Inosanto. Yet despite these conflicts, the two managed to set aside any differences in pursuit of their mutual film aspirations and develop a friendly public persona toward one another.

"Dark and silent and complete."
 35yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that takemeseriously is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
God, I love Bruce Lee. Who else could kick a guy so hard that the guy he flew into would break his arm? Only the Brucester. Chuck Norris is an idiot.

"If home is where the heart is, then I got evicted this week (Johnny Hobo and the Freight Trains)"
 41yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Podslapper is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Lee sure whooped his ass in Return of the Dragon.

"Hello, hello, hello"
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Ancient is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Aww yes...
such sweet memories...

"Dark and silent and complete."
 62yrs • M •
lee sucks is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
[b]Bruce lee was one of the most overrated martial artists in the history of martial arts.. Its probably a good thing he is not around today or he'd be getting his ass kicked by just about everyone expecially chuck norris . You know the man that did'nt need drugs to proform. chuck is the man bruce was the bitch

32yrs • M •
shades is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
bruce lee was the best fighter in show biz so if you have a problem shut up

34yrs • M •
miracleman9 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Hey everybody I need some hard evidence about bruce lee. I know he is better then chuck norris but every time I try to prove it they bring in those stupid chuck norris jokes.

30yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that petre666 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
everything chuck norris did bruce lee did it first and did it better

"the only pain in pleasure is the pleasure of the pain"
eat me chuck norris!
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy