Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

85 PERCENT OF THOSE TAKING THE POLL SAY IMPEACH BUSH

User Thread
 64yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that okcitykid is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
The online MSNBC poll reports that over 85 percent of over 144 thousand say Impeach Mr. Bush.

To take the poll and see the results - go here> http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10562904

"A fool says I know and a wise man says I wonder."
 78yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jim Colyer is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
George Bush is becoming one of one our great presidents.

"Jim Colyer wrote Save The Planet."
 64yrs • M •
Update
183653 responses
86 percent said we should impeach Bush.

Mr. Bush to become one of our greatest most hated presidents.

And Jim, Are you one of those who believe that the United States should control the Middle East?

41yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Podslapper is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:

In what way???

"Hello, hello, hello"
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that eliasan is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:

quote:
In what way???

in what way you ask well he is becoming the a great president in the being a complet fucking asshole category

"Fear nothing for fear is the mind killer."
 35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
FUCK GEORGE BUSH ! ! !
RIGHT IN HIS ******* *** ! ! !
RIGHT UP IN THAT SHIT ! ! !
FUCK YEAH ! ! !

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 44yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Azhrei is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
Update
183653 responses
86 percent said we should impeach Bush.

Makes you wonder who all takes the poll? It must be the same people who thought that the first WTC bombing was caused by extremist right wing radicals worked up by talk radio.

"What is true power?"
 64yrs • M •
quote:
Makes you wonder who all takes the poll? It must be the same people who thought that the first WTC bombing was caused by extremist right wing radicals worked up by talk radio.

I'm sorry - I don't get it - did all those people change their mind?

44yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Azhrei is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
when the first WTC bombing occured clinton released a statement saying it was caused by radical right wing extremsists stirred up by talk radio.... he blamed it on Rush.

It is well known that liberals control the media....with the exception of fox news. that station is to right wing for me, there is no impartial media so believeing figures gathered by them is not always a true estimate.

Did CBS not forge documents to make bush look bad?

"What is true power?"
 46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
It is well known that liberals control the media....

I'm fairly sick and tired of this right wing left wing labeling crap.

It distracts from the reality of the situations whose importance is too great.

Unless the media became left wing when Bush got into office than things would have been much different for Clinton, they were not, this left wing media assertion is crap.

Left wing is just the right wings, or current administrations term for people questioning and criticizing the goverment, even right wing people call eachother different kinds of right wing when questioning or criticizing Bush policy, like US borders or Iraq, if they don't just flat out call them terrorists or sympathizers instead that is.

Yes, left and right wing are actual possistions based on existing political ideologies, however, in terms of the current "war" on information in our society, these terms are being abused past the point of irrelevance.

quote:
Did CBS not forge documents to make bush look bad?

That is a good question, so is why they would do so. But do not kid yourselves into believing you know the answers to them.

Because firstly, they had no need to forge anything to make Bush look bad.

Secondly, do you even remember what they had supposedly forged? If I remeber correctly it was about Bush's military record. A subject still in debate because of the clouding of information by many people forging documents. A point never dealt with, it was case closed once what's his nuts resigned in claimed admission to supporting "false" information.

And thirdly, from what I've researched and seen, the answer would be no, because what they said on CBS was confirmed by other independant investigators and media. That Bush has been a fuck up his whole life, getting by on his name and family influence to even get into the guard over others running from actual combat, that he scored a 24 on his flight school or asvab placement, which is the absolute minimun to even be in the military as a grunt, let alone a pilot. That he indeed was absent from duty, some claimed in part because of a refusal to take drug tests, and that indeed records were taken and changed and forged, and not by CBS. Which by the way they never claimed or submitted to, they went with a source who documents were said to be forged.

I'm not going to claim to know the reality of that situation or the next I'm going to remark on, but I need you guys to think a little harder on both of these things.

Since you mentioned the WTC bombing 1, which believe what you like, since most of you have never heard of this explanation anyway, there are investigators who claim to have absolutely proven, due to taped evidence by a suspicious patsy, that that bombing was an FBI "drill" made real for the sake of state sponsored terrorism, which you really need to be looking into.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/OK/wtcbomb.html

And to finish by adding to that, speaking of WTC terrorism, 9/11, if you want to somewhere to start thinking critically, which is not a negative term by the way, but with non biased, pressumptuous, or even intentional influence through lies and propaganda, then I suggest, shit I've begged people to take a little more time and open mindedness towards building 7.

Ya know, the one not hit by a plane, that suffered extremely minor fire damage but somehow fell in perfect free fall only possible by demolitions. The one that finished off the trio of buildings owned by one man who made billions off of an absurd insurance policy only obtained shortly before the incident after he only invested a small portion to begin with towards becoming the true owner. Plus many other important points I wish everyone was far more aware of and concerned about.

Uh, having said that, both right and left wing media and politicians are bought and paid for as well as otherwise deeply corrupted. They work in tandem burning those who question them or fight back.

Journalism and politics have changed immensely since 9/11 in the sense that they have both been targeted by terrorism.

The anthrax letters, from US labs in US military bases by the way (Fort Detrick Maryland to be exact), basically resulting in the take over of Fox News and the finally successful Patriot Act legislation. To add to the journalism side, they have been targeted and killed to an absurd degree in Iraq since the war. And were blatant and probably not very ironic in their choice of terms and use as being imbedded (or in bed with) with the military.

Neither Osama nor Saddam (both CIA assests) had nearly as much to gain, nor any degree of fathomable ability to conduct 9/11, but a lot to lose by incurring the wrath of the most bloated military in the world.

Whereas factions within the government itself wishing to control the most bloated military in the world, as well as wishing to control the rest of the world, had everything to gain by continuing with a decades long documented and proveable track record of state sponsored terrorism to start a war on an adjective. An admittedly endless war.

This is our legacy now as Americans and or people of the free world, allowing information to be uncertain, let alone twisted and abused, and swallowing it whole while either cowering in fear or ignoring in contempt, contentedness, or apathy.

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
[  Edited by Ironwood at   ]
 64yrs • M •
quote:
clinton released a statement saying it was caused by radical right wing extremsists stirred up by talk radio.... he blamed it on Rush.

I've never heard that before - If Mr. Clinton did say that he was wrong.

Now that I think about it though - I think I remember someone saying that after Oklahoma City Bombing - and at that time, I think I would have to agree with that statement.

quote:
I'm fairly sick and tired of this right wing left wing labeling crap.

I couldn't agree more. It's narrow minded bigoted prejudice.

64yrs • M •
quote:
The anthrax letters

There is something that hasn't come up in a long time - no one took credit for them, isn't that strange? The terrorists have always taken credit for everything they have done - (accept killing that aid worker, another piece of ugly work).

Why is Osama still free?

Concerning our bloated military - there are over 6 billion people in the world, that figure includes ourself and our allies and we have a military budget for 2005 of over 500 billion? Why isn't our liberal media looking into this? Do you spend a million dollars protecting a 100,000 home? When you compair our military budget against everyone elses military budget in the world - man - why do you think the world doesn't trust us? Why isn't this on CNN?

quote:
The physics of 9/11 - including how fast and symmetrically one of the World Trade Center buildings fell - prove that official explanations of the collapses are wrong, says a Brigham Young University physics professor.
In fact, it's likely that there were "pre-positioned explosives" in all three buildings at ground zero, says Steven E. Jones.

http://deseretnews.com/dn/view/0,1249,635160132,00.html

46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
Now that I think about it though - I think I remember someone saying that after Oklahoma City Bombing - and at that time, I think I would have to agree with that statement.

Well, if you guys don't suspect more state sponsored terrorism for Oklahoma, you'd better start looking again. The plethora of information and expert analysis, witness testimony etc. tells, as usual, an entirely different story then the official line.

Here's just one link that I haven't checked facts on but includes links to things like Gen. Partin's highly detailed analysis which includes the following conclusion.

quote:
The Murrah Federal Building was not destroyed by one sole truck bomb. The major factor in its destruction appears to have been detonation of explosives carefully placed at four critical junctures on supporting columns within the building.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/OK/ok.html

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 64yrs • M •
I think a lot of us believe that our government had something to do with the Oklahoma City bombing - there were just to many strange thnigs. The second bomb scare for instance, the ATF had that day off, and a team happened to be near by who just happened to be practicing a drill for a major terrorist act and then ofcourse the last part - Nicholas continuely complaining that other people were involved, a judge finally listened, gave him an opportunity to testify and he refused, what made him change his mind?

Mcvey had received an army achievment medal, when he gets out he decides to blow up a federal building?

They don't give those achievment medals out to anybody - it just doesn't add up.

76yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that kathaksung is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I went to "anti Bush thread" and found it was locked. Was it Locked for everybody or just locked for me. Can you tell me?

---------

A lie with no foundation

President Bush Job Approval (12/23/05)

Quote, "Updated Daily by Noon Eastern

Friday December 23, 2005--Fifty percent (50%) of American adults approve of the way George W. Bush is performing his role as President. That's up six points since the President's speech on Sunday night."

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/Bush_Job_Approval.htm

A typical mind control through media. How easy they manipulate a poll number to reach their goal.

An incompetent President who didn't know how to deal a disaster caused by hurricane. A totalitrian ruler who despites the civil liberty and monitor its own citizens. He is responsible for an unnecessary war which caused a huge loss of lives. Yet it's so easy to award him a ten points raise in poll.

Why? Because Feds (D.O.J.) wants to permanent the Patriot Act. They need a strong puppet President to support it. So they strengthen him with a rigged poll number.

Not only this. Insurgence and terrorist are cooperated too. Have you ever heard any "sucide" bombing recently? Or US soldiers' casulty? Either insurgence cooperated with puppet Iraqi government, or US media have censored the bad news to give you an expression there is a successful election in Iraq. The purpose is to support the notorious Bush.

The inside group used to extort by terror attack. With 911 and anthrax attack they got Patriot Act. With insurgence they find excuse to stay in Iraq until the next mid-east war. It's not a news that the controlled media issue government favourable articles and rigged poll produced by "information operation office".

This is why there is a peaceful Iraq these days(until now when I wrote this article) and several rigged poll to promote the President. Include this sudden jump approve rate. The Washington Post and the ABC followed the order to pull the number to 46% but shy to raise it anymore. They left it for rasmussenreports for the 50%. The brand name media took a little care of thier popularity anyhow.

-----------
Another poll in MSN at same time shows that 85% people want Bush impeached.

Do you believe President Bush's actions justify impeachment?
* 134522 responses Yes, between the secret spying, the deceptions leading to war and more, there is plenty to justify putting him on trial. 85%

No, like any president, he has made a few missteps, but nothing approaching "high crimes and misdemeanors." 5%

No, the man has done absolutely nothing wrong. Impeachment would just be a political lynching. 8%

I don't know. 2%

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10562904#survey

About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy