Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Z-DAY

User Thread
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that MugenNoKarayami is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Z-DAY
Yes, as you may already know there are theories of 'zombie' outbreaks. And I've recently been reading a book about how to survive these outbreaks on many different levels.

maybe you've heard of it; "The Zombie Survival Guide" by max brooks

It's very intresting on what this book explains But what do you think of this? What are some plans that you would have or even how these outbreaks might even occur?

"I'm a human being, God Dammit!! My life has value!!!"
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that eliasan is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I need to read that book but some of my frineds have so we do have a plan ready just in case, cause u never know zombies may just try to take over the world.

"Fear nothing for fear is the mind killer."
 38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Fin is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
zombies taking over the world? not so sure.hate to be the realist but i just don't see it. "zombies" as far as i know is a myth that came from when people used to get some effed up disease that made people crazy and made their eyes yellow and whatnot, hah whatnot. also in santoria (caribbean voodoo) there is a drink that they make for people that basically makes people zombies, they dont eat brains or anything like that jsut become completely detached from rational thought and umm well be zombies.

"Everyone is anyone at anytime."
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that MugenNoKarayami is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
You must have the impression of the "hollywood version" of zombies taking over... that is definitely not the case.. And is explained in detail throughout this book..

We all have a plan of going to one of my friend's house that is 3 stories and we're going to set his fully functional auto machine gun near the front of the house with boxes upon boxes of ammuntion in his basement lmao its rediculous actually. idk why he'd have that. Another friend is going to have his highly modified ak-47 with 50+ rounds of ammunition.. And I get the king daddy of zombie Slaying...That's right, I get the shotgun with the lazer pointer.[LOL] Along with My newly sharpened katana and wakazashi.. Of course, I personally chose to be the close combat person in the group if it ever came to that situation. [I strike myself as a get all up in your grill and blow your head off kinda guy when it comes to zombies] Because I also own a Shark bite proof suit that covers my whole body AND, given the fact that they by some miracle make it past the machine gun..

On top of all that, We know two people who said they'd post on the roof with their snipers...[they're pretty good from what I've seen] And to top it all off, he lives next to a walmart and kroger grocery store..

And all my friends have read this book.. and have a plan literally written out and stored away just until this outbreak comes. I also have a map of my city with all the key safe points and places to restock of supplies.. ohh yess, Now, we play the waiting game

"I'm a human being, God Dammit!! My life has value!!!"
Z-DAY
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy