The quoting of an aphorism, like the angry barking of a dog or the smell of overcooked broccoli, rarely indicates that something helpful is about to happen. - Lemony Snicket
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Italian Hanger

User Thread
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that MugenNoKarayami is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Italian Hanger
I've seen this in many random bullentins, But is this an actual sex position? Are any of you familiar on how to execute this maneuver?

On that note, What are some other weird names for positions and how do you do it? Lol srry just wondering

"I'm a human being, God Dammit!! My life has value!!!"
 40yrs • F •
margaritagirl is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
It actually is a sex position, I found some info on the Italian hanger at that site. Do you know why they call it the Italian hanger? According to that site it is because the girls legs are spread open like a hanger while she is on her head!

35yrs • F •
butterflybabexo is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
[b][i]umm...that is one scrued up position!! lmao...like who does that?
what exactly does the guy do?

"dont like me dont look at me"
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that MugenNoKarayami is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
well, from what I read I noticed a resembling description on a site that I've been getting new things from just recently

http://www.sexinfo101.com/sp_liftandpump.shtml

I guess "the Italian Hanger" is just another word for it

"I'm a human being, God Dammit!! My life has value!!!"
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Cynic-Al is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i get the feeling some people just have too much time to waste, who sits there coming up with new sex positions? does changing position change anything, or is it just the challenge of seeing how strangely you can do it without pulling every muscle in your body?

actually having read the description of that position, i can understand the reasoning behind it.

"So Schrodinger's Cat is not only neither dead nor alive, but might also be sexually aroused by elbows and peanut butter?"
 47yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that tommybc98 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Hmmm... I wonder if all the blood in the woman's head gives her a similar feeling to smoking a bowl...?

"Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back, you'll enjoy it a second time"
 36yrs • M •
spose it might, spose it prob would make her feel a bit strange after a while

"So Schrodinger's Cat is not only neither dead nor alive, but might also be sexually aroused by elbows and peanut butter?"
 35yrs • F •
cluelessgurl is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
actually it feels really weird almost like getting high its fun

"luv is a marage"
 36yrs • M •
i think im psychic, i just knew when i saw someone had posted onthe the end that they were going to tell us about having tried it.

47yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that tommybc98 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Did you know the person would be clueless?
(sorry, couldn't resist)

"Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back, you'll enjoy it a second time"
 36yrs • M •
amazingly i did, cos i saw it on the last person to post thing, and not recognising the name expected it to be someone who had joined purely to make a remark such as that.

35yrs • F •
cluelessgurl is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
how did you know actually now i like the site

"luv is a marage"
 38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that summit is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Its interesting to note that this thread has had over 11,000 views, and was only created just over a month ago.... Well considering its the 5th result in google.

"The summit is just a halfway point"
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jacker_Jones is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
That's because people or most people are embarrassed to ask in person about sex positions. Another good point would be that young people would be most interested about such things. Young people are prone to using the Internet as information tools.

"I love to see people struggling for their purpose in life..."
 36yrs • M •
i dont know how i knew, but form the start of the thread i was expecting someone to tell us from experience, and then when a new name appeared on the replies list i just expected it to be that.

glad you like the site now anyway though.

Italian Hanger
  1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy