Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you (nirvana) - [MiA]
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

how fast can u type a-z game - Page 4

User Thread
 28yrs • M •
BboyKlasix is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
my record

"dance to express , not to impress"
 38yrs • M •
njs41823 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
haha these times are so obviously fake!! the game gives you your time out to MANY decimal places, not just 2 or 3 like some of these pictures. lame. my best LEGITIMATE time is 3.0432658

30yrs • M •
soccalegend14 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
i got 2.969 and thats legit unlike some of the other ones a second and under cuz thats just impossible with only 1 person

30yrs • M •
soccalegend14 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.

35yrs • M •
betterthenu is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Imma beast .. suck it . that is as fast as physically possible. check it out

35yrs • M •
betterthenu is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
.555 niggaaaa... imma beast . thats as fast as physically possible check it out

42yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Chained Wings is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
You're right. You are a beast. You can type really fast... but dont even know the difference between "then" and "than."

"When I was a child I flew! Then as an adult- I watched others soar."
 32yrs • M •
pichaya is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
my best is 2.359
L- a b c d e f g q r s t v w x z
R- h i j k l m n o p u y

"10230"
 32yrs • M •
pichaya is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
my best is 2.359
L- a b c d e f g q r s t v w x z
R- h i j k l m n o p u y

"10230"
 29yrs • M •
kingratboy is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
i win i have been training for 12 months now and i have beat you all muwahahaha

30yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that 7amood11 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Damn, you guys are fast!

My best is 8...

30yrs • M •
alend is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.

its my score hahaha

"sedang di jalan yg benar"
 43yrs • M •
nikoniko12 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I got 0.028 but dont know how to upload image

32yrs • M •
Repliic is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
beat that^^

ok, I cheated with a little script I wrote

hf

25yrs • M •
daniel30 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Wew.......hahahha

how fast can u type a-z game - Page 4
  1    2    3    4    5  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy