Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

how fast can u type a-z game - Page 3

User Thread
 35yrs • M •
Xxsolja89xX is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
to the dude that got 0.78 you musta had like 20 people aROUND YOU AND SAID OKAY GO!!! and simultaniously they hit it till youn got that....

"magic is all about misdirection"
 38yrs • M •
aboy151 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
i cant get under.23

"yo"
 34yrs • M •
huang yu zhong is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
fuk wy doesnt it show my 2.6 secs record???

"darkness is light"
 31yrs • M •
s133t is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Uhh, he could have probably used a script to type it that fast? maybe like a macro or something.

34yrs • M •
thani is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Owned -> 0,032
I did it with a macro tool:

41yrs • M •
OldSch00l is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Thats my record!!!

41yrs • M •
OldSch00l is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Thats my record!!!

63yrs • M •
jwt is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
REALL SKILLZ

33yrs • M •
Twu93 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Real skillzzz, i basicly lost my hands doing this.

"Don't over think!"
 38yrs • M •
blade1120 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
ha i win

44yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that wesdawgy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
ROFLMAO! it is def addicting, got 22.5 first lmao, and fastest is 7.62 still working why the fuck I cant find the x and u I dunno! Fun tho def!

"I'd like to say something profound....."SOMETHING PROFOUND""
 31yrs • M •
cooljoey222 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
How is that POSSIBLE?

"not all kids are astronauts when they grow up."
 37yrs • M •
chazer123 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
HAHAHAHA - New record lads,i dunno how to edit it in paint, swear to god ive workeed for it hard (13 letters per second)
but i know how to use print+alt screen!!

"Cant get betta then me!!!"
 28yrs • M •
BboyKlasix is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Thats the fastest ive ever done .
Pretty addictive game

"dance to express , not to impress"
 28yrs • M •
BboyKlasix is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Thats the fastest ive ever done .
Pretty addictive game

"dance to express , not to impress"
how fast can u type a-z game - Page 3
  1    2    3    4    5  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy