Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

I love reality shows!

User Thread
 40yrs • F •
jamie_ann5 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I love reality shows!
The season two premiere of Gastineau Girls airs Tuesday at 10pm. I will be glued to the show like I was last season! Watch E! for the best reality show!

45yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Restless Mind is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
If there is anything in this world that makes me say "why the hell are they making these?"

Reality shows is it.

Having these shoes on TV goes to show that TV makers have actually run out of ideas. Like Martha Stewart apprentice?

WTF is that? I know it has been cancelled but c'mon give us viewers a friggin break.

40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that ultima is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
lol martha's apprentice has been cancelled lol serves that woman right for taxing someone elses idea. She should have a prision show.. or something.. dumb rich muckers!

"take chances, make mistakes, and get messy"
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jacker_Jones is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Personally I find living life more enjoyable or humorous than watching TV. Something funny happening in my real life has much more humor attached to it, at least to me. I find this because there's no script, it's unpredictable. I think reality TV is a good start to shows where the outcome isn't completely obvious. Something where there's no script, no boundaries and just plain entertaining.

"I love to see people struggling for their purpose in life..."
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Cynic-Al is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
game show style reality shows are okay, but watching a couple of your countries finest slobs mooch about a house for 8 weeks in an attempt to make fools of themselves and win 10 grand is a waste of money. it then gets even worse, when they spawn a load of other linked shows where they talk about the show and analyse what went on.

"So Schrodinger's Cat is not only neither dead nor alive, but might also be sexually aroused by elbows and peanut butter?"
 33yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that deifiedslacker is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i can't think of a better way to waste your life than watching reality tv. seriously, being glued to the tv for hours on end watching other people's lives has got to be the most pathetic thing i have ever heard. granted, there is not much to do at 10pm especially if you live with your parents, but find something productive. read a book, watch a movie, or even sleep.

"I had the right to remain silent but I did not have the ability."
I love reality shows!
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy