Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

The Impression That I Get - Page 3

User Thread
 38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Fin is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i love this post. i love humans, and you guys too..

"the impression i get from.."
Tommy is that he feels like like an almost fatherly type to those he talks to but is stunned when he realizes how much he learns from them. He has a wife but isnt completely satisfied with her and is on the hunt but would never cheat or do anything like that just likes to flirt with the idea. He is very smart but has a problem trying to over-word his statements which sometimes clouds what he was going to say. He likes the color blue and dog's...

" " Wyote (you were waiting for one ¿que no?) is that he loves gaming and anything cyber. He's very into things like LOTR (before it got pop fucking fashion, fuck ) and has probably read one or two of Terry Brooks works. He's a very cool guy not in the sense of the world but all of his friends like him and his opinions which he has alot of. umm he likes green. ( it doesnt stop making me laugh)

MJ is a party animal but he's also one of those good dads that takes care of his sons and they are his best friends, they love him as much as he does. He works hard to provide for his family and won't change for nathin. He's a hard pipe hittin nii that wont back down or second guess himself or his ideals for shii. He's from texas.. and likes blue.
(a girl just got here i'll write more tonite (i like spelling tonight better tonite))

"Everyone is anyone at anytime."
 47yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that tommybc98 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Fin, you're awesome!

"Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back, you'll enjoy it a second time"
 38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Fin is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
the impression that i get from Fin is.. that he thinks he is smarter than he really is. he dreams huge but acts on nothing, he has tons of friends but they do him no good in achieving his dreams, they do push him much harder than he ever pushes anyone else, can't blame them though he's doing them no good in their dreams, he talks huge but doesnt deliver, tells his freinds what they should do and what they can do, totally "unrealistic" to the way things are. he thinks that life should be better than it is and many nights will sit and cry because he knows it will never be, but also knows that if everyone would give in and say fuck it i'm making that change it would be better. he speaks the truth at least what he thinks and often times will water down his own ideas to the point of saying the opposite of what he thinks to make another person happy. he's not good at being blunt so when he is it more often than not comes off as being a total asshole. fin does want the best for everyone and has a gift for seeing everyone as they are and seeing their total potential. he gets depressed often because he realizes he is wasting his life, other's might not see it this way only because they dont understand what a person can do with their lives. he's been in love and will probably lose his one true because he doesnt pursue it or thinks he wont be able to make the best of it. on the same note he seems to back off from challenges because he is afraid that he might actually do what he thinks he can. sometimes he'll write an entire post on himself just to help him realize how he feels and hope that it will change his faults. it wont. life... life.. fuck. depressing fucker. where has all the love gone?? i love humans.
(melodramatic sorry)
"The saddest thing in life is wasted talent." Sonny- A Bronx Tale
"The only sin God doesn't forgive is the killing of Time." the prophet Muhammed
"Just do it." Nike
=)

"Everyone is anyone at anytime."
 35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
The impression that i get from god is that he has a plan. a big one. that is the impression that i get.

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 47yrs • M •
The impression I get from Fin is that he has something from his past that really troubles him from time to time. Even though he talks about present day sorrows, they area mask for a hidden hurt. He truly wants to believe in something, not necessary in a religious sense, but cannot seem to find consistent truth in anything around him. I challenge Fin to listen to Whitney Houston's "Greatest Love of All" at least 10 times, then start a discussion thread on something that he hears.

"Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back, you'll enjoy it a second time"
 36yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that mindfields19 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
The impression that I get from tommybc is that he is an honest to goodness down to earth person. I haven't seen a negative thing coming from him anywhere on captaincynic! I could be wrong, but that's just how I see him!

"In the beginning, night was memory was water, and in the cool aquamarine depths dreams swam freely."
 34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that spiderz is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
the impression i get from spiderz is that she is far 2 self obsessed. she has dreams too, that keep vanishin everytym she tells others of them. the impressen that i get from spiderz is that she sounds lyk a manky depressed teenager, but is not. the impression i get from spiderz is that she wants 2 b good at poetry, wants 2 b the best, wants 2 excel in everythin, wantz 2 b pretty, wants 2 b the lucky kid who finds the hidden pathway behind the garden that leads 2 another world. doesnt want 2 b a optician doesnt want 2 learn arabic grammer, doesnt want 2 talk 2 ppl who dnt understand her, doesnt want religion 2 exist, because she believes in it and does not fel satisfied by it.
the impression i get from spiderz is that she feels more religious than she is, thinks she feels godz presence more than she does. the impression i get from spiderz is she needs 2 get out of england, needs 2 get out of her boardin skool, needs 2 get away from her family. spiderz needs love.

this is 2 FIN. god givez us a piece of advice in the quraan, "never say, verily i shall do it 2morrow" surah kahf. If ur not a muslim and do not appreciate wat I hav sed.. sorry.

"There is a thin line between bravery and stupidity"
 47yrs • M •
The impression I get from mindfields is that she has always been an outwardly calm person who chooses her friends carefully. She is very intelligent, and casually disregards those who are selfish and immature. She values substance in conversation and, although she likes what she sees in the mirror, does not think she is as attractive as everyone else says she is. Her name could be Amy, and she hopes to be a career woman for a few years and be married to a man who is happy within himself and who values both her career motivations and her love of people. She is not sure when she will have kids, but wants to have them someday.

35yrs • M
I was reading over this and I noticed that, Decius, you never did me..

Care to?

I also must say that wyote and the others that posted about that time all got a little bit right, and a little wrong.

I just really like this thread and wanted a come back or something.
Not to mention its been awhile and it would be cool to see how they have changed.
Mine really haven't, but...

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Vortex271 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
The impression I get from Tommybc98 is that he's a sensitive man with a good life in the emotional aspects, who has the abilities to defuse situations with confidence and simultaneously present points of interest that ignite related topics with civil discussion. He has great skill when it comes to computers and his ability to glean aspects of people he has never met seems well-founded. He lives to enjoy life as it comes to him, with a great support from his friends and family. Also, I can find no aspect of his online personality that deserves any sort of scathing criticism in any manner.

""As I sit before the fire, I wonder how many before myself have been burned.'"
 38yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that neuterdbynature is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
The impression I get from summit is that he's a mind of art and beauty. Whether that beauty be liked or disliked, he is always able to find the intricate beauty that is intertwined with in everything. His mind tends to wonder off to the unimaginable, creating things that bring the dim outside world to life. He has an eye for detail whether written or drawn; he's able to catch certain tones of life. From his views and comments it seems that he has a younger and older sibling, being defensive in his views but never too offensive just honest.

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that summit is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
The impression I get from neuterd, is that she frequently gets caught up in a thinking realm isolated from the conceptual world. From this she obtains a beauteous sense of perspicacity. She understands that emotions are naturally balanced and that the feeling of suffering can sometimes be a harsh yet beneficial reality. She doesn't judge people with preconceived notions based on the unknown but looks at it with an open mind, just like her quote, by sir walter scott. Consequently she accepts the diversity of opinions as not being wrong nor right, but stating that perception is relative. She has a delightful creativity in poetry and believes that the eye can eloquently explain much about an individual.

"The summit is just a halfway point"
 35yrs • M
I just wanted to revive this thread. Back in the day I got a cool idea. This is actually a really entertaining read and a cool look into the past for some of us.

46yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that doom123 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
the impression i get from awakened is- confrontational, and very opinionated. he's very zealous about his beliefs and wants proof and hard evidence of yours. he would be a cool dude in real life, but is difficult for me, personally, to like or become engaged with on the internet. he often has great moments of clarity and accuracy, but other times hes completely off. he likes new ideas. hes a neophile. and he enjoys long walks on the beach

"if life has no point whats the point in talking about it?"
The Impression That I Get - Page 3
  1    2    3  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy