Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Any other forums?

User Thread
 38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Fin is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Any other forums?
Just about 4our months ago , i think, i started doing the online forum discussion thing. The internet is no new thing to me just these discussion forums. I also talk on philosophyforums.com I have found that it seems to be filled with an older crowd, and usually extremely knowledgeable people. Only problem is that often times the people are actual philosophy professors or just been into that type of thing for years and years, it makes it difficult to ask questions and talk. I was curious if anyone here is on any other forums, any good ones?

"Everyone is anyone at anytime."
 38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Fin is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I'm only writing this to get this thread in the new posts section so that maybe someone will reply =) ilovephilosophy.com is another one ( i like this one best tho )

"Everyone is anyone at anytime."
 35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i have looked at many sense coming to this one, and they re all garbage compared to captaincynic. kinda like haveing the first movie you watch being the lord of the rings, thinking that it is of moderate size, and then watching other ones. you will only find trolls, and dissapointment.

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
[  Edited by awakendwraith at   ]
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that summit is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I recently started using philosophyforums.com. That forum is incredible, with the amount of knowledge that flows into it. There is a huge amount of information, yet I usually only read on about metaphysics, epstimology and natural sciences philosophy. I would contribute more to that forum, yet it is too time consuming.

"The summit is just a halfway point"
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Cynic-Al is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
the only other forums ive ever bin on are games related ones, which are all well and good, but unless there is something you want to know about that game, or (like me) wanted to try playing with the map editor and didnt know how, u end up in the off topic section, which is basically the quivalent of spending all your time on captain cynic doing nothing but reading the general and jokes sections. got a bit boring. this forum is good because of the variety of the stuff that is in here.

"So Schrodinger's Cat is not only neither dead nor alive, but might also be sexually aroused by elbows and peanut butter?"
Any other forums?
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy