Everyone takes the limits of their own vision for the limits of the world. - Arthur Schopenhauer
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

how do i get a girl?

User Thread
 31yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Oblivion is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
how do i get a girl?
hey captain cynic peoples.
there is this girl a at school that i really like,and i dont know how to get her to be mine.any advice?

"If You Aint Ammo, You Aint Shit."
 45yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that MJClone is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I've always found these things to be helpful you're gonna need this check list:

1) clonge
2) a cool line: like hello my name is ______ what's your next class. (sound confident its all in the tone) find out what her whole sched. if you don't know already.
3)borrow your mom's car that day make sure everything is cleaned out of the trunk.
4)hand cuffs and duct tape.
5)a dirty mattress located in the cellar or underneath the house. if you have none of those available then find an abandon warehouse.

just kiddin bro. just take it easy be confident with your words even if you say something stupid like i just did girls want a man that know where he's going and can handle himself in any senario.

"what if I'm a clone?"
 31yrs • M •
any more advice? i could really use it

35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
wow

how about, tell her how you feel, and if she likes she likes you, if not, she doesnt.

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Zato is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Be yourself and be honest with everything you say and feel.
If you have confidence in yourself you should do fine.
I think alot of people can easily mistake confidence with arrogance. Good luck!
Much <3

"Anything is Possible when you think illogically."
 36yrs • M •
hey_dude742 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Exude confidence. If you aren't confident, neither is she.

36yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that mindfields19 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
hah.. I say you do what MJ said about the whole handcuffs/ trunk of the car thing. that always turns ME on.

"In the beginning, night was memory was water, and in the cool aquamarine depths dreams swam freely."
 35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
girls that like bondage fascinate me

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 33yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that deifiedslacker is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
don't try to be anything or anyone you arent. if she likes you, then it should actually be you that she likes, no one else. do be confident, though. hey dude is right that she won't be confident if you're not. good luck

"I had the right to remain silent but I did not have the ability."
 36yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that mindfields19 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
you would be amazed at how sensual handcuffs can feel on a wrist,

just kidding. I am actually not into that sorta thing at all heheh..

"In the beginning, night was memory was water, and in the cool aquamarine depths dreams swam freely."
 36yrs • M •
gtarplaya13 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
hey about the original question of getting a girl at school, a lot of it depends on how well you know her. If not at all remember you can be anyone you want to be, i know people say don't change for anyone, well remember, that doesn't include changing for youself and if you want people, girls to like you and have good relationships you need SKILLS, which some would consider changing you...Be confident, and DO NOT TELL HER HOW YOU FEEL...EVER...

you'll know if she likes you enugh that it will go anywhere right?, RIGHT....so don't let her know...at least not early on, if your dating or marrying her feel free to say I love you everyonce in awhile...
but another alternative which fits a good attitude toward girls is if she says 'I love you' just say 'I know'...cocky and funny...it's a good combination...hoped this helped I could go on for days, really you must be more specific...but if you want really good advice go to doubleyourdating.com and get the free newsletter..it's killer, he has tons of programs too but there expensive and the news letter is free and very well written...he answers questions too if you write in, but gets lots of readers so don't expect to get your question answered personaly, although others may ask similar questions that do get answered...

36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Cynic-Al is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
ill second the confidence thing, but also go up and chat, if your going in to get a girlfriend rather than just to get some, dont be afraid to make friends. make sure that she knows that you like her as more than just a friend, but do be a friend.

"So Schrodinger's Cat is not only neither dead nor alive, but might also be sexually aroused by elbows and peanut butter?"
 31yrs • M •
thanks for the encouragement and advice guys.i think that im on the right track now.

36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jacker_Jones is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I think the thing girls like most about a guy is feeling comfortable around them. If you can manage to make her feel comfortable by creating a relaxed setting your on the right track.

When you first meet the girl do not tell her how you feel. You don't want to be pereived as a wuss. Act natural if you don't be yourself than the image the girl percives is that you think that you aren't good enough to be with her and thus have to change your personality. Tease the girl, but never say anything about her or what she's wearing(unless a compliment).

"I love to see people struggling for their purpose in life..."
 31yrs • M •
quote:
3)borrow your mom's car that day make sure everything is cleaned out of the trunk.
4)hand cuffs and duct tape.
5)a dirty mattress located in the cellar or underneath the house. if you have none of those available then find an abandon warehouse.

quote:
you got to find the clitoris

WHAT THE FUCK?!

even though those were funny,no more smart-ass replys please.

how do i get a girl?
  1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy