Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

War on the Euro?

User Thread
 45yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that tanker is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
War on the Euro?
The T-shirts sold on this website..first go free enterprise...are confusing to me. Are they trying to say the Euro is some how better than the dollar in anything other than its market strength? Because if that is the case...I just spent 18 months in Germany and the euro is crap. It takes what...15 countries in Europe to "rival" the US dollar, which is still one of the strongest currencies in the world? And Germany is still complaining that their economy is in ruins...complaining about when the American soldiers are shipped back to the states losing all that revenue. Are we blind to the fact that wars aren't just fought on battlefields anymore...not that they ever where limited to battlefields? The US, out of consideration for human life, is fighting terrorism both economically and militarily. We have to, if only to "save face" with those countries we really could care less about how they "like us".

I say we declare war on the Euro in reality. It is a way for the world to "gang up" on the American way of life. The "free" countries in Europe aren't truly free anyway...and it makes them very angry that they can't just throw it "on the tab" so to speak. Anyway...if anyone can explain to me that my rant is all for not in a way that makes me truly re-think my position..its gotta be good people...then so be it...

"Wars are not won by dying for your country, they a"
 45yrs • M •
So now we are going to talk semantics...the t-shirt ads are posted on the web page with the site's main body of information...now logic states that those responsible for the site have set up some sort of advertisement selling strategy to pay for webspace...its simple economics...and I don't begrudge your business sense. I am merely asking a question...and since no one here wants to discuss things maturely, then I will end my discussion of this topic...siting miniature details to discount a person's statement or argument is really...middle school!

45yrs • M •
I apologize if I offended your highness with my tripe...I will speak elsewhere on this subject in the future...my greatest humilities to you for my outspoken nature on this a site about "what YOU want to believe." I realize now that the only opinion I should share with those on this site is YOURS.

35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
no. the only opinion you should share is thought out one watch this- decius is an ass-hole. many times he is blind to the simplness of other people, he doesnt even try to find their reasons, he just assumes they have none. he does not care if you 'feel' a certain way, just as long as you explain it. he is heartless in this, but on the other hand, he cares for the 'right' things. non-the-less, he is an ass-hole.

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
War on the Euro?
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy