Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Who Has The Best Pick-up Line? - Page 5

User Thread
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Cynic-Al is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
lol thas just harsh though, if u manage to pick anyone up with that one id be amazed.

"So Schrodinger's Cat is not only neither dead nor alive, but might also be sexually aroused by elbows and peanut butter?"
 41yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that CodeWarrior is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Well I don't pick up girls but i had an interesting experience on Thursday. I came back to my table to find a bar maid clearing up our glasses and some torn shreds of mint wrapper. I apologised for the mess and blamed it on our destructive tendencies.

Her: you know what they say its a sign on, tearing up paper.
Me: No but I'm sure you're going to tell us.
Her: sexual frustration
Now I could have replied: Well then, you know what you could do to help keep the world a tidier place.

In fact this is what was in my friends mind too as I found out latter. It's just he is happily coupled to his girl friend etc.

38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Andrew21 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
If the girl gives u a naughty look say: are u listening to me or are u just undressing me with your eyes...she'll blush. acting full of yourself and funny should work. or
If the girl is looking down at u like she's checking u out, and if she's got nice eyes, then say: you have really nice eyes, but it would be cool if you look at me in the face instead of checking me out. but when u say this, u say it too her when your talking to her close up so u can make a move. and if u think I got good ideas, well guess what, I only fucked 2 girls in my life and im 20! I was such a pussy, hopfully I wont be like that if im single again.

"Talk is cheap...acting... is....better... something like that."
 38yrs • M •
and oh yeah, I forgot to mention, if ya bring her home, dont forget to put the webcam on....

36yrs • M •
this is sposed to be a jokes area, if we really cared, then we would ask in the advice bit.

though if your gonna put ur webcam on jsut don't do it american pie style lol.

"So Schrodinger's Cat is not only neither dead nor alive, but might also be sexually aroused by elbows and peanut butter?"
[  Edited by Cynic-Al at   ]
 38yrs • M •
well u did say this: "lol thas just harsh though, if u manage to pick anyone up with that one id be amazed." so i thought a was a bit of both, so whoever reads this can take what they want from it and who gives a sh*t what "this is suposed to be" and can be whatever the hell anyone wants really. but anyways I got better things to do then creat some argument pissing contest, so have fun writing your 792 post.. (Y) bah, im jus kidding do what the f**k u want, i dont care.

36yrs • M •
it has kinda ended up as a bit of both, its just i tend to come on this thread cos i want something amusing to read, rather than help.

37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that IceMan04 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
YEAH, I COULDA SWORN THAT'S WHY I MADE THE THREAD. IF I WANTED ADVICE, I WOULD'VE POSDTED IT AS THAT.

"I always say the truth, even when Im lying"
 38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Vortex271 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Wanna hear a bad pick-up line, or should we skip the formalities and head to your place?

""As I sit before the fire, I wonder how many before myself have been burned.'"
 40yrs • M •
CCCP2 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
"-Got any deseases?
-no
-WANT SOME?"

*bring her to you with one finger (by waving it) when she comes say "see, i told you that i can make you come (cumm) with one finger, now imagine what i could do with the whole hand"

"Barn to kill, not to care - Metallica"
 40yrs • M •
CCCP2 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
"wana fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me real hard!!!"

"Barn to kill, not to care - Metallica"
 38yrs • M •
man, Im sure most of u guys got these jokes from break.com, but come to think about it...its better than my crapy one (Y).
But come to think about it.. I know this girl who got asked if she's from San Francisco when that techno song was playing something that says....actually, I dont remember what it says, usally Im too drunk to remember it (at a bar obviously), but the point is it says San Francisco really slowly, and its a really crapy way to start a conversation, so at least u know what not to say, cuz thats just pathetic, I bet the guy got 2 dollars to say that, well I hope he did.

31yrs • F •
[]RandomGirl[] is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Hey, I like your chicken. Let's date.

Yup, I'm a girl. Yup, I used this pick-up line on a guy, yup he thought it was funny and went out on a date with moi. *insert evil laugh here*

"Why are the children doing what they are doing? Why does the child rise up and kill his mum and dad, and murder his two sisters, and then hang himself from the vent...\\\""
 30yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that petre666 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
"excuse me miss would you like to screw im so amazing in the sack"

*line only works if you're me or my best friend other than that you may get slapped*

"the only pain in pleasure is the pleasure of the pain"
 41yrs • M •
Ender seeker is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
R U A WITCH?

Who Has The Best Pick-up Line? - Page 5
  1    2    3    4    5    6  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy