Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Freinds

User Thread
 35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Freinds
how many do you have? what would you define as a freind? how important are they to you?

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that xxxxchelseaxxxx is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I probably have around 2 maybe 3 real friends depending on their actual emotions that i dont get to see. they are extremely important to me because tehy are the ones that although we are not the same and i may not hang out with them 24/7 or even as much as some ppl i dont consider my real friends. these 2 or 3 are the ones that know me, the real me, not the self i become when around others. they know my life and they know my person, and besides that they are the ones that have the ability to change that person, or not change but just to shape. Without them i would be a loner, which i would love, but i think its best they are there

"wit is only educated insolence"
 45yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that MJClone is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I'm a friend where ever I go. So I guess I have friends where ever I go.

"what if I'm a clone?"
 35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
because tehy are the ones that although we are not the same and i may not hang out with them 24/7 or even as much as some ppl i dont consider my real friends. these 2 or 3 are the ones that know me, the real me, not the self i become when around others. they know my life and they know my person, and besides that they are the ones that have the ability to change that person, or not change but just to shape. Without them i would be a loner, which i would love, but i think its best they are there

this sounds like they are your freinds, because they have a certain power over you. and instead of being scared of that you have embraced it. you respect them, more than enjoy their company. and you enjoy their company ecause they help you respect yourself. i think if you would show everyone your real self you would have a lot moer respect for your self and for others.

was i close?

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jacker_Jones is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I'd say I have many acquaintances but only few friends. I may know lots of people but I only hang out with a few. A friend is someone who you trust more than yourself.

"I love to see people struggling for their purpose in life..."
 33yrs • M •
TheWonderWaffle is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I say you can only have two real friends: 1 male
1 female, thats what i have.

"If life gives you lemons, sell them."
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that IceMan04 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i have many, many aquaintances, but only about two friends. we all grew up together and we were close until i moved away to college. when we were still in high school, one decided to betray my trust and got with a girl that i really liked. the otherone was such a nice guy that he decided to take care of my girlfriend that i had at the time when i moved away. that sucked even worse. so as you can see, both of my best friends have betrayed me. aint that a bitch

"I always say the truth, even when Im lying"
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Cynic-Al is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
my count of real friends is a lil skewed. where i currently live i have mayb 4 friends who i could tell almost anything, and who i think could tell me anything. where i used to live i had 2 really close friends, but i no longer feel i know them as well as i used to, we can still talk, but we dont know everything about each other the wy we used to. i still have to say that probably my 2 closest friends atm are girls, one being my gf and the other just a very close friend.

"So Schrodinger's Cat is not only neither dead nor alive, but might also be sexually aroused by elbows and peanut butter?"
 33yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that deifiedslacker is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
it really depends on what you would consider a friend. i have a few "friends" that i hang out with, but out of these "friends" i could only call one of them a genuine friend. she's the only one of them that i can trust, and that is saying a lot.

everyone in your life is bound to betray you in some way. i have never had a friend who has not betrayed me, including this genuine friend. forgiveness is necessary in life. but i've never been good at forgiving people.

"I had the right to remain silent but I did not have the ability."
Freinds
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy