Let the people who never find true love keep saying there's no such thing - manin
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

pain and the first time

User Thread
 37yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that hazeleyes is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
pain and the first time
will i have been worried about the pain ivolved in haveing sex the first time. i know that i ll have a problem because of how big my boyfriend seem. i dont think he will be able to fit in side of me.

"shit happens"
 47yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that tommybc98 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
How caring and sensitive is your boyfriend toward you? This is really more of an issue of trust than it is of size. You won't really know how well he will fit inside you until you have tried it a few times, so I would suggest some gentle foreplay, and maybe some good lubricant. Also, talk beforehand about going slowly, so that when he starts to enter you, he knows to ease it in a little bit at a time. Again, this is really an issue of trust.
I hope this helps.

"Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back, you'll enjoy it a second time"
 37yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that hazeleyes is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
thank you for in put. it is a big help. i still would like more input from more people.

"shit happens"
 35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
if you kinda 'warmed up' first, that would help. or use small 'toys'. well you get it.

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 64yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that okcitykid is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I think if I was a 19 yr old concerned about such a thing, I would break it myself for the first time, but that would be me.

There's no rules here - nothing says you have to, he's just your boy friend.

If I was your boy friend and I thought the pain bothered you, I wouldn't even go there, but then, once again, that's me.

If you think this is something he might force on you or pressure you to, something you might not want to do, you're still young, there are other fish in the sea.

Don't let him do anything you don't want to do, because then you will be angry and hurt, and there are no rules that say you have to go there.

"A fool says I know and a wise man says I wonder."
 46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Just think of how much worse it'll be to have a kid and you'll realize its not a big deal, if mild to strong discomfort does not pass after a few solid sessions, then you are just mismatched to a rare degree and will have to deal with it however you deem necessary.

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that MugenNoKarayami is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
naturally you can't just go at it and expect it to be pleasureable.. slow and easy until you feel comfortable him being inside of you. If he iss a little bigger that might take a little longer to get used to..That really depends on the girl. some like it bigger and some don't you get the idea. Some kinda of lubricant should be applied [be that what it may]..and mentioned earlier.. it has a lot to do with trust in your partner. trusting he will respect your wishes to stop at anytime if you're feeling any discomfort and won't get mad just because it isn't something you can do right at the time.. gradually work into penetration until again, the comfort level is to where you see fit..

*slow and easy
*adequate amount of lubricant if your partner is circumsized
*condom again lubricated to your liking

just some key points. hope some of this helped

"I'm a human being, God Dammit!! My life has value!!!"
 35yrs • F •
papolska is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Yeah.. SEX! I just recently lost my V over Christmas break. It was a bad experience though. I was so shitfaced and with a guy 6'5 while im 5ft. OUCH! It was impossible, he couldnt even get 1/2 an inch in. So i don't even know if i should consider that as sex. but yes, i was so embarrassed ! I couldnt sit down or walk right for about a week. no joke.

"little things affect little minds"
 64yrs • M •
That is to bad - I hope your next experience is much better.

36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Cynic-Al is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
on the issue of size and fitting, that area expands to the size of a babys head. admitedly as far as im aware thats a very painful experience, but there shouldnt be too much of a problem, as i dont think anyone is quite that big. as far as length is concerned, for a guy it is the tip that is most sensitive. but if you are worried, i would agree with the idea of foreplay first, as it will make you looser.

"So Schrodinger's Cat is not only neither dead nor alive, but might also be sexually aroused by elbows and peanut butter?"
 64yrs • M •
I hate to sound like a prude - but here is a fine example of why love is important.

If its going to hurt for her on that first time - well then - she better love the guy, otherwise, there is nothing in it for her except a bad experience and possibly hurt feelings that could lead to resentment (going out on a limb here) but its things like this that have created the feminist movement.

36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Cynic-Al is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
you're probably right there, though i doubt that is the only creator of the feminist movement.

but love is an important part, and so is compromise. you both may have to do things slightly differently to the way tha you want them done, but not do anything totally against your will.

"So Schrodinger's Cat is not only neither dead nor alive, but might also be sexually aroused by elbows and peanut butter?"
 43yrs • F •
rrosebudd is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
This has been since Oct. - of course she has already had the sex..
Did it hurt as bad as you thought?
If not de-virginized already , use lube and make-out naked a lot while gently beginning to let the tip of his penis enter you. Believe me, when you are ready for more, you will know... and just take it slowly, and let him know the plan. the "plan"and the "pain" ...
good luck
and have a lot of fun...
this should be really fun....

""If only I was a mermaid... I don't know if I would come back..."
 35yrs • F •
papolska is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
WOOOO Sex is fun for me now. for the first............ 8 times, it hurt (dont ask) but now im addicted. I WANT MOORRRE!

"little things affect little minds"
 64yrs • M •
Well good - hope I don't have to tell u 2 b careful

More proof that there is a God

pain and the first time
  1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy