Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

authority unfariness

User Thread
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that patape is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
authority unfariness
i cant stand it its like normally acceptable to insult people who are not on the authority side (ex: use drugs) to call them dumb stupid etc.. but if someone not on authority side said that they would be called bullies deviants insulters..

Dr. phil just the other day said "thats what cowards do they get togethor to pick on others" and as hes saying that as he is doing it himself.. he is this big man with authoity power using the audience on his side.. so hes like what he described as a coward.. hes using people and acting big and can getting away with calling people who arnt on authrities side "dumb" etc.. judges too.. (from that tv show judge judy or whatever)"how stupid is it to ride a bike over a jump" he told the suspect "stealing is just as dumb as riding a bike over a little ramp (as the victim had to explain why he used his bike" WTF?? if i told the judges daughter i thought her daughters activiteies were stpiud shed put me in the wrong with authoriy stance..

"no quote until i copyright it.."
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jacker_Jones is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Well that's just how society makes people think. If someone's breaking the law their considered bad people. They don't understand because they are sheltered. It's interesting how people with the same general income live in the same general area. They group the social classes together, hand in hand.

"I love to see people struggling for their purpose in life..."
 44yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Azhrei is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
This may not directly answer the question but we as people have to judge everybody. Most religons tell us to judge someone is wrong, but the truth is we cannot interact with another human unless on some deep psycological level we have determined wether that person is better or worse than us.

"What is true power?"
 40yrs • M •
sorry i wrote message too fast.. i meant the judge was pikcin on the vistim beacsue he rode his bike over litle wooded jumps on his block or whatever... and said to the suspect "dont steal thats as stupid as doing jumps with your bike".. suht the fuck up!! i hate that bitch ll kill her.. have to address casue think there so right and are so protected

37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Navin is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
" we have to judge everybody"
that idea is ludacris, the fact that it has come to so much insecurity is evident of how wrong our society is
we should all be humble and convictive, i have no more right than anyone else to pursure my happiness and when we all realize that we all burn under the same sun and killed by the same gravity then we wont live peacefully.

"To kill man's hope is to kill man"
 37yrs • M •
but we DO have to, for chance of survival in society... so i say forget society
im starting my own... in one month anyone want to join email me
sufiadelphi@yahoo.com
im serious bitches haha

44yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Azhrei is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
You know I am almost afriad to ask, exactly what type of society are you forming?

It's not like tony almao #2, is it? lol

"What is true power?"
 37yrs • M •
haha no... if your really interested email bro it doesnt belong on the this thread

40yrs • M •
what ype of society or whats some main part of the content...? your not going toput it here cause people might copy your idea you want the credit for or?

47yrs • M •
DavidHill is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Does anyone consider the implication that we are animals? That language is guttural evolution, directed by instinct and honed by mamillian heirarchy?

When we consider others in an absolute scale of better/worse, I agree there is a sense of absurdity.

But, surely, there are points of measurement to compare people (i.e. number of posts, years in vocation etc.) And it is valid, and true, and effective to compare people openly, and take a place in the way of things as more important than a subversive utalitarianism.

"All I know is you"
authority unfariness
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy