Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Atheists Intimidating - Page 3

User Thread
 48yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that PeteSmith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
awakendwraith by claiming you are an athiest, you are claiming you have infinite knowledge that there is no God. Is that true? To claim there is no God you have to have infinite knowledge. What you should claim to be is an agnostic!

""What we do in life echoes in eternity" Maximus"
 35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
wrong. an agnostic doesn't know what they beleive. key word being beleve. are you telling me that every christian has infinite knowledge that their IS a god. no they dont. but, still, they claim christianity. as i, still, claim athiism with out knowing every thing. i beleive their is no god. i dont know their isn't a god. agnostic's could not say that. they dont know what they beleive.

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 64yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that okcitykid is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Who could possibly have infinate knowledge?

"A fool says I know and a wise man says I wonder."
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Zato is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
awakendwraith by claiming you are an athiest, you are claiming you have infinite knowledge that there is no God. Is that true? To claim there is no God you have to have infinite knowledge. What you should claim to be is an agnostic!

I find your logic quite interesting........
Simply because its so illogical to me.

"Anything is Possible when you think illogically."
 72yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that cturtle is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
To Patape:.... A statement like that is only purposed to denounce truth. If someone feels intimidated by another thing, that only means he is insufficient in himself.
Which is the the crux of his question, people develop their perceptions & beliefs. A rather insecure state of being which allows social perceptions [societies in general] to form?

"Terrorist or tyrant, few may come to the Truth that both are poor choice."
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that analytical29 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
why should we be punished for what we believe.. if we all have formed our beliefs about god from unsubstantial evidence. it would be like sentencing a person to death without 100% proof that he was guilty..

i think this is what makes us mad and sometimes we turn on religion thinking to ourselves that god should just TELL US the truth!!!!

we need a higher religion that combines every single religion

god doesn't want you to have to be beaten in catholic school for you to believe in him.. the nun who acts out in this manner is worse than the kid questioning god..

you think god will be like hey nun, great job beating that kid who didnt want to believe in me.. you may now enter my kingdom

we have to stop hating each other and conforming people to believe as we do... for the love of god keep the peace!!!!

""That's only the tip of the iceberg.""
 35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
many poeple have been execyted for murder in the first degree with out 100 percent proof of their guiltyness.

bad metaphore.

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
[  Edited by awakendwraith at   ]
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that analytical29 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i know that wraith.. is there need to call me an idiot

""That's only the tip of the iceberg.""
Atheists Intimidating - Page 3
  1    2    3  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy