Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

strange feeling

User Thread
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that analytical29 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
strange feeling
Has anyone ever felt like the future has already passed but we are living it anyway?

I sometimes have these feelings that the whole world is over, everything is gone. Like when a vhs movie ends and the screen goes fuzzy. Then after a while the tape player rewinds it automatically and, it starts playing again.

It's like everything that will happen is all predetermined cause it already has happened. We are just like an old movie playing over and over.

and no matter WHAT we do, we have already done it. and no matter how hard we try to change it we will have already done that too. like there is no escaping it

the movie is almost over but we still have to finish it anyway

maybe im just crazy

i dunno any thoughts?

""That's only the tip of the iceberg.""
[  Edited by unknown1 at   ]
 35yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that takemeseriously is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I think Einstein talked about this, or some other physicist, but, yeah, I think it's possible that life is one whole big de ja vous. But you shouldn't feel frustrated about wanting to change it because you're still living your life the way you want to, it's just sometimes the tape skips and you realize you've done this before.

"If home is where the heart is, then I got evicted this week (Johnny Hobo and the Freight Trains)"
 36yrs • M •
Velvet is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
i deffinately experience this feeling you are describing. i think it happens to us all. i get very frustrated at the fact that i might not be able to change anything or that im not living my own life and cant change what i do from what is going to happen. so i spend ages on tiny decisions

"please put down your hands cause i see you"
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that TRANCEND is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i too have thought about this, i dont quite believe it however, but very interesting.

"\WHEN YOU CANGE THE WAY YOU LOOK AT THINGS THE THINGS YOU LOOK AT CHANGE"
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that wholly is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
at the moment of death, when the physical body completely shuts off, the brain contiues processing in the format of REM(dream) sleep for apprx. 6 to 12 minutes. im sureyou have noticed that time felt in a dream does not correspond to actual time passing in the 'real' world. perhaps you are dead and youre brain is replaying your life in dream format?

"dont got one"
strange feeling
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy