The evolution of sense is, in a sense, the evolution of nonsense. - Vladimir Nabokov
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

i broke up with my 7 years boyfriend

User Thread
 44yrs • F •
she22_tm is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
What do u think should i do now...I'm so hurt coz i broke up with my boyfriend. I'm the one who left him although i still love him. Because he is so insensitive and immature...He never really love me the way i did for him. He don't stand for me when her parents says bad about me and my family. It hurts a lot coz i've been with him for such a long time. All i want now is a peace of mind and i want to forget him...But i don't know how to start????

"Live life to the fullest!!!!"
 46yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that xanadoool is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Well, some people take up drinking as a hobby... of course, that's not my style.

You've just woken up to the fact that he was insensative? Or did you think he would 'change'? A guy who has a woman who loves him, has no reason to change.

A man only believes he is doing something wrong, when the entire world turns against him, and that's only if he is mature enough not to start blaming others for it.

A womans kiss... let alone what she can do with the rest of her body, is enough to tell a guy 'Everything's okay'. So why would he even think of trying to grow up, when you keep showing him that he doesn't have to?

I say stay out of relationships for now. You run the risk of being caught up in a 'whilwind' romance... the term used to describe a one-night-stand who calls you after.

Just wait, if Mr. Right doesn't exist, then perhaps you should start coaching guys who are interested in you on how to be more like the Mr. Right you crave so passionately.

"Always give to the left, coz the right way is the wrong way."
 41yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that for the better is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Yeah, I can say that right after you break up with someone you are the most vunerable for pain. It is hard to do, but dont even think of what youre missing about your past lifestyle. Dont let the negatives eat at you. and even though it took a while, congrats on getting out of a relationship that doesnt enhance who you are.

40yrs • M •
philo is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I feel your pain. I broke up with my 3 year girlfriend less then a month ago. Everything I look at reminds me of her. So far I've dealt with it by burying my nose in a few good books.

"tune in. turn on. drop out."
 41yrs • F •
realb*tch24 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I know what your going though. I had a boyfriend for four years and than one day I saw his true colors. I cried my eyes out and on everyone I knew shoulder until I realize that I could do so much better. If he was going to act this way than he wasn't worth it. So I started dated again and you what there are some great guys out there. So forget about him move on. He just wasn't right for you. You deserve better.

"take it with a grain of salt"
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy