Life is good once you know how to master the enigma, which is known as the Internet. - pepeje2k1
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

spare time/ hobbies

User Thread
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that doh_doh04 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
spare time/ hobbies
what do u guys... and girls like to do in your spare time . i sleep or watch tv thats pretty much it actually come to think of it i am on computer most of the time so i dont get much spare time lol... some of my hobbies are biking and paintballing i used to paint warhammer figures but i sort of faded out of doing that lol i dont stick to things much but for now i am into guitar.

40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Fantasy or 40K? i was in to warhammer back in the day....

now my hobbies seem to be sitting in front of the computer or the silver screen.

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 37yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that the awful noise is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i plan how to make others lives miserable. i walk around graveyards, take pictures of random stuff, steal books, draw, pluck the hair from my legs with tweezers

37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that doh_doh04 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
haha nice the awful noise lol adn wyote it is 40k i sarted last year and collect tehm every sdo often just for kicks

37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that summit is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
atm I usually listen to a lot of music, read, go running in the national park, rock climbing, cycling, sailing. also chat 2friends, dont really watch tv, and definately on computer alot using photoshop and bryce programs. but atm theres not a huge amount of spare time since im at uni now

"The summit is just a halfway point"
 19yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that fireflys is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i like hangin out with friends and going to all the smithsonian museums. i spend most of my time on the national mall. its so amazing

"Don't sweat the petty things, don't pet the sweaty things."
 38yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that neuterdbynature is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
When not busy with school I sleep, watch tv [cartoons<= theres no such thing as too much ]....I draw random things:naked decapitated people [the usual]. I used to go out and play flag football, baseball, basketball and soccer, but But I hated being around people . Oh I also play violin

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
 34yrs • M •
Zues is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
in my spare time all i really do is sleep, go out with my friends and play sport. thats about all really! TV aint so bad but i enjoy reading!

"Everyman is my Superior, in that I may learn fom Him"
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jacker_Jones is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I play lots of hockey. Nhl is back

"I love to see people struggling for their purpose in life..."
spare time/ hobbies
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy