Psychos will stand at your door and ask to sniff your hair, but your boyfriend will just come right in and do it. - UnderDawg
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Harry Potter #6

User Thread
 33yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that crescent24 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Harry Potter #6
Good? Bad? In between? How'd you like the ending? What do you think will happen in the final book? And why did Rowling kill off.. well you know?

"Losing an illusion makes you wiser than finding a truth."
 34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that spiderz is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
that book was fuckind insane. i loved it
u no wot she killed u no who fantastically. i reckon dat u no,when the one who is killed is begging the half blooded prince, he is begging him 2 kill him. think about it
in the 7th book harry is sooooooo gonna kill voldemort. of course he will, but i reckon harry will die 2.

"There is a thin line between bravery and stupidity"
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that eliasan is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
the ending was sad but i bet it was all a ruse, the half blood prince and
the person who got killed switched places so in reallity he is still alive he is just sleeping.

"Fear nothing for fear is the mind killer."
 34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that spiderz is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
nah, i think it all true and u no who is really dead.
fucking all thes bloody codenames.

"There is a thin line between bravery and stupidity"
 78yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jim Colyer is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
My sister reads the Harry Potter books.

"Jim Colyer wrote Save The Planet."
 42yrs • F •
ghislaine is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Harry Potter 6 was goood!!

44yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Azhrei is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I believe the half blood prince was left without an option but that the one murdered knew this. The hald blood prince had a chance to capture or kill harry at the end but didn't, that leads me to wonder if this was all set up so that harry would be given a chance to kill he who must not be named.

"What is true power?"
 35yrs • F •
Silverspring is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
It seems like J.K. Rowling didn't really know who to ally Snape with when she began writing the book. The whole Snape thing felt rather... fishy.

I dunno. It was better than the fifth book, since Harry finally got a handle on his temper, but Ron was being a pain in the rear.

40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i think she has purposefully tried to make Snape a confusing character from the beginning.... so now we are all unsure of his true intentions.

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 44yrs • M •
Has anyone noticed how in the movies, they make Ron out to be rather useless? I find that annoying.

"What is true power?"
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jacker_Jones is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
My problem with Harry Potter is that it's too predictable. Whenever a problem occurs, wow there's a new spell, potion, or Harry's mysterious power that solves it. And you know nothing's going to happen to him because there are more books and movies to be made. Hurray to the search for more money.

"I love to see people struggling for their purpose in life..."
 44yrs • M •
This just might be a funny comment, bu why can't Fred and George save the world? they are the only true orginal personalities in the bok.

"What is true power?"
 36yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Attolia is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Book 6 was disappointing. It seems like a distraction, a side story. The characters get more and more dull. I felt like I got so much out of book 5 and much less out of book 6. I can't wait till book 7 so I can finally rest in peace and get rid of all this suspense.

Fred and George need more time inthe spotlight (both in the book and the movie.)

Will Harry kill Voldermort in book 7? Is this a rhetorical question? Or maybe Rowling will want to give it a twist and turn Voldermort into Harry's best friend.

Also, more Malfoy. As a deep thinker, I want to know of his intense struggles and why he talked to Moaning Myrtle.

"How can we be just in a world without mercy and merciful in a world without justice?"
 35yrs • F •
Silverspring is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I don't think how Harry will kill Voldemort is a rhetorical question. After all, Harry's leaving school before graduation. He's no match for Voldemort. The only reason he escaped the last time was because Voldemort was playing with him.

44yrs • M •
I still don't see how harry is going to beat voldemort, i mean come on harry really isn't that good of a wizard. He's mainly just extremely lucky.

"What is true power?"
Harry Potter #6
  1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy