Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Girl Problem

User Thread
 33yrs • M •
Scooby is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Girl Problem
Right ... Well.. My ex-girlfriend broke up with me 2 weeks ago and told me she wasnt ready for a relationship, and yesterday, she got with this boy... and this boy hates me, he split me and my other ex up about 7 months ago. My ex still loves me.. And she knows he hates me and i wont speak to her when she is going out with him.. what should i do ? talk to her about it? Or let her carry on until they break up ?

33yrs • M •
Scooby is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Any Help ? Anyone ...

41yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that rancidkitty26 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
don't worry about it....just find another girl, you're still very young, and if she really cared about you she wouldnt have broken up with you then went out with someone else so fast....sorry

"we are the music makers, and we, are the dreamers of dreams"
 33yrs • M •
Right, Thanks for the help

48yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that gammanova is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
if you really love her, just be her freind.who cares if the other guy hates you , be the bigger person. just be there for her and if she loves you like she says she will see eventually how much she means to you, and mostly how much you mean to her!

"tree of existance from one seed"
 33yrs • M •
right well... in school today, she come up to me to have a word with me in private and after she has done.. her fu**ing bf comes up and tries to give her a kiss and all.. and she cant see that he is using her to get back at me.. and tomorrow he wants a fight with me, and he said if i win i can have her back.. which means he doesnt like her..

37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that JoelB is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
You're 14 dawg, let it go. I respect your feelings, but you are quite young for love, let alone a relationship. And hell if that guy wants to fight, straight nail him in the balls and tell him that fighting is useless. Then proceed to tell him to "sit down son!"

"Aint flashed a smile in a long while...."
 34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that spiderz is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
sorry, i bet dat ur gettin fed up of being told dat you're young, but mate. youre far 2 young 2 b giving a shit
get ova her, derez many fish in da sea.
take dis from. i'm only 15.

"There is a thin line between bravery and stupidity"
 41yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that rancidkitty26 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
first of all.....ahhhh.....stop with all the slang, it's driving me fuckin nuts

ok....on subject....man, let it go......this guy seems like a total ass and the girl doesnt seem like a prize herself.....you're 14...get another girlfriend or just go hang out with your friends...your going to deal with all this pety relationship garbage as you get older....a little advise.....the longer you put it off the better off you are....so, let it go....and laugh at them both for being so young and dumb....

"we are the music makers, and we, are the dreamers of dreams"
 33yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Raptafairious is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Exactly, go hang out with other friends and stuff, and maybe if your lucky, she would realize that the guy shes dating is a big ass and maybe come back to you. Forget the fight, or wait until your ready, like i always say, run today fight tomorrow. Anyways, you should easily get over her, your 14 and there are still so much to discover while your growing up. All you need is patience, forget about the past and concentrate on yourself and the present.

"I'm just another person in this place, which is why its my advantage."
 33yrs • M •
Thanks for the advice, I always hang around with my mates anyway lol. But today he started on me and my mates, and it was like most of the school on 2 sides like.. but now... tomorrow he wants a gang war.. me and my mates, against him and his mates, but im thinking.. if he is so hard and all.. then why does he want a gang war ?

Girl Problem
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy