A good friend will get you out of jail, a best friend will be sitting beside you saying, dam that was fun! - brann22
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

what should i do???

User Thread
 35yrs • F •
LxIxNxLxExY is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
what should i do???
ok, theres this guy who went out with me we started going out for about 3 weeks....then somebody told me he was only going out with me b/c he felt sry fer me...then..about a week l8er this other guy asked me out...after 2 weeks he dumped me cuz i liked his best friend(so what)...so then me and his best friend started going out and then the second guy i went out with told me that the guy i was going out with now was jus going out with me as a joke and it was true so i dumped him....should i go back out with the guy who told me the truth about the third guy?

19yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that fireflys is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
first of all, stop listening to what other people are telling you about these guys. if someone tells you that they think a guy is using you or something, ask the guy TO HIS FACE if he is using you. he will either tell the truth, or you will be able to tell he is lying (unless you are extremely stupid, which i doubt you are)
also, i think that if you went out with either one of these guys again you would be considered a player (no offence) so i think you should ditch both of them and find someone hotter and better. MOVE ON
when gossip and rumours get involved, just walk away smiling before your rep gets ruined

"Don't sweat the petty things, don't pet the sweaty things."
 35yrs • F •
LxIxNxLxExY is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
ok thx...i will definitely keep that in mind

41yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that rancidkitty26 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
jesus ......this seems complicated........why not just be single for a while????

"we are the music makers, and we, are the dreamers of dreams"
 46yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that xanadoool is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Complicated? You are 16!!!!. Get your life sorted in this order.

1. Mind.
2. Helath.
3. Job.
4. Money.
5. Man.

Note, I said man, not boy. Wait a few years before you even start thinking about those boys-who-would-be-men.

See how the relationships of your friends go, not over weeks or months, but over years.

If a friend of yours i still happy with the boyfriend she has after 5 years, then he's a keeper. But I warn you, that every boy seems that way after a few weeks/months, but only MEN stay that way throughout the relationship.

"Always give to the left, coz the right way is the wrong way."
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jacker_Jones is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i think you must first ask yourself why you are going out with this guy. Is it so you can say you have a boyfriend or for the need of having a boyfriend. If your having second thoughts then the relationship will be like the others, these things take full confidence.

cheers

"I love to see people struggling for their purpose in life..."
 34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Punkycarrot is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
try staying single for a while
if you stopped going out with this guy think about why you did
i dooubt it was just because of his friend

"rock on"
what should i do???
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy