There is no shop in the world where we can buy friends, that is why we treasure them knowing that we can never find any replacement over the counter. - sweetygirl
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Revenge

User Thread
 33yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Raptafairious is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Revenge
OK so i was at the mall with a couple of friends and we met this girl we knew from school that was working in a store. I barley know her, but somehow, my friends do. So we're talking for a while, and shes a pretty nice person. We finally left the store, and the first thing my friend tells me is that shes a phyco. Im all like what? Then my friends start telling me that she used to have a boyfriend that broke up with her. Thats not a big of a deal right. Wrong. She was like totally obsessed with the guy. She wanted to get back at him for breaking up with her. You know what she did? She broke into the guys house, ripped up all his clothes and spray painted "basterd" on the walls. The girl was 16 for crying out loud. Would you guys go that far for revenge?

"I'm just another person in this place, which is why its my advantage."
 35yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that WanderingNobody is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I would say no. It seems kind of pathetic and childish to me.

"Crap. I lost my watch, now I'm lost in time."
 19yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that fireflys is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
first of all, how do you even know that is true? i have heard alot of things in my life that i believed and found out to be complete bullshit. try asking HER if that's what happened.
second of all, even if she did really do that, i would have to ask.....why did her boyfriend break up with her in the first place? if it was for a good reason, then she probably is psychotic. but if it was for a stupid reason and he was just being an asshole, than power to her!! i'd get revenge on an asshole any day.

"Don't sweat the petty things, don't pet the sweaty things."
 36yrs • F •
Woman is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
The grudges we hold against others are the quarrals we have with ourselves.

""Take off your sandals, for where you stand is holy ground." I AM"
 41yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that rancidkitty26 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
you shouldnt belive everything you hear first of all.....also, maybe the guy cheated on her and was a total ass.....maybe he deserved it....and hey....call me a psycho but if my boyfriend did something really messed up, i might do something like that in a moment of anger

"we are the music makers, and we, are the dreamers of dreams"
 33yrs • M •
Wow... You guys would really go far. OK anyways I asked her if she had any recent boyfriends and her whole face turned red and she tried to change the topic. Then i went up to the guy that broke up with her and asked if he broke up with Fiona (Thats the girls name) for a reason. All he said was "How the fuck did you figure that out???" And he said he didnt want to talk about it. But i asked a couple of people and they said that the guy broke up with her because he wanted to be with another girl. Would you guys still go that far for revenge because someone dumped you for a better/worser person? I would just forget about the whole thing, forget the girl and move on with life.

37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that JoelB is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Ah. much easier said then done my friend. Forgetting a girl is not an easy thing to do, nor is it a fun thing to do. It seems as though in my findings, revenge, is sweet. Yet revenge on someone I used to love/was in a relationship with, would not give me much pleasure. I was with that person for a reason, obviously, because I had strong feelings for them, and the last thing I would want to do is make their lives bad, no matter what they did to mine. I'm not sure why that is, its just the way I am. I'd rather take the pain and become stronger from it, then dish it back out just to satisfy myself. I'd rather take the pain, sit, sulk, whatever, then when the time comes, tell the other person "I told you so", and walk away. And leave their sorry souls to rot for what they had done to me. Lol.

"Aint flashed a smile in a long while...."
 41yrs • F •
forgetting someone you really cared about is almost impossible.......i dont know, maybe i'm sort of a bitch but if someone hurts me i want to hurt them back.....i guess it's just my nature....expecially if the person was someone i loved and who claimed to love me, that just makes it 10 times worse

33yrs • M •
Heh... A couple of months a go i had a girlfriend. Everything was going good, we really cared for eachother and we would hang out like almost all the time. Before i know i was going to switch highschools, she backedstabbed me, humiliated me, and robbed me of my stuff. First i realized that she was making out with another guy that SHE wanted to smootch with, it wasnt peer pressure it was her choice. And in the middle in the hallway while we were fighting for it she said one of my deepest secrets (So secret and humiliating I cant say it here) After a couple of after we broke up I realized that she new my locker combination, so quickly ran to my locker and opened it. You probably know what happens. ALL my stuff was gone, like EVERYTHING, even my school work. And there was some valuable things in there too. After a couple a weeks and everything died down and i switched up schools, I tried to forget about the whole thing and start up fresh. I called her up one day and asked what she did with my stuff. She said she burnt them. I dont know if thats true but, something came over me. It wasnt the crave for revenge, that felt pointless and it wouldnt make me feel better. To this day, i still feel something missing, like I should have done something to her. Not revenge but something else. Its so weird. Has anyone else feel like this? Like revenge is pointless even though the person does the most unspeakable thing to you? Like you should do something else instead of revenge to feel better...

37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that JoelB is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
rather then revenge on a loved one, I would rather just make them look completely stupid somehow. Like if something came up, and it was the time they needed me MOST, after they had fucked me over, like if they needed help, badly, I'd rather just be like "nope...you are on your own for this one". Maybe it sounds harsh, but emotional scars last much longer then any physical scar you could give anyone. Call it harsh, but you gotta hit them where it counts.

"Aint flashed a smile in a long while...."
 41yrs • F •
i don't think it's harsh, i think it's natural to want to cause some one pain, emotional or physical, who badly hurt or betrayed you

38yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Astarte is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Maybe she's not a psycho and they were slandering her with meaningless teen gossip to cause drama...

"Milk, almonds and pistachios."
 41yrs • F •
that could very well be true.....and is most likely the case

33yrs • M •
Well i know one thing for sure, I cant trust no one anymore. Its me and me alone, because love is just a distraction, and it just gets worst.

48yrs • F •
untouchable6220 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
i like wat she did,

"shits happens"
Revenge
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy