Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Your first memory

User Thread
 42yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Poprocks is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Your first memory
How far back can you remember? What's your first memory?
This is mine: I'm two years old and i'm sitting on a table with my twin sister, cause there has been a flood and my parents are packing all our stuff, i'm not scared and i see a chair floating away.

""Be the change you want to see in the world ". Mahatma Gandhi"
[  Edited by Poprocks at   ]
 64yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that okcitykid is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Other than before I was born which could have been my imagination.

I remember just waking up and my older brother and sister were doing this google gaggle at me and I just wanted them to leave me alone so I cried. My mother came and sent them outside, picked me up and put me in the hichair to feed me, she must of thought I was hungry. The cabnet doors had these vent like wooden slat kinda look. It was like being in a science fiction movie, everything was just so modern, new, never seen before, with utter amazement I looked it all over carefully.

Questioning my mom about this, she said I slept in a drawer and that when I first cried, it was so quiet that she thought there was a cat in the trailer.

"A fool says I know and a wise man says I wonder."
[  Edited by okcitykid at   ]
 35yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that WanderingNobody is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I think that my first memory was when I used to live in Philippines, I had acouple but I'm not too sure which one was older.

"Crap. I lost my watch, now I'm lost in time."
 47yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that tommybc98 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
My earliest memory is when I was about 3 y/o, I guess. I remember sitting on my bed with Bambi sheets and an orange headboard. It was bedtime, and the light was on - I remember curtains in the window with funny animals on them - and My mom was reading "Jack the Giant Killer" from a book of stories called "Enchanted Tales" (I still have the book).

"Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back, you'll enjoy it a second time"
 34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that xxxxchelseaxxxx is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
my earliest memory was when i was 2 or 3 and it was my brothers first birthday party at my aunts house, and i remember him not wanting to eat his birthday cake with his bear hands and being all fussy. and just thinking that i wanted to stuff my face in it or soemthing of the like lol

"wit is only educated insolence"
 35yrs • F •
Silverspring is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
My earliest memory is from preschool. I think I was three or four. I remember doing Mousersize with my class - a lot of spinning and jumping probably designed to tire out all those little bundles of energy so that the teachers didn't feel forced to strangle the lot of us.

34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that MugenNoKarayami is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
It was just a few seconds i can recall. but i remember seeing my mom right before i went to bed next to her.. and I had really small baby hands that was my only indication that i was really young.. i'd say i was around 2?

"I'm a human being, God Dammit!! My life has value!!!"
 35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i remember crawling in the floor wanting orange juice and getting pissed off because no one could understand me.

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
Your first memory
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy