To be or not to be is no longer a question but a way of life. - Larry Wilson, Jr.
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

....AAAHH...

User Thread
 41yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Fairy Boy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
....AAAHH...
So whats her face has breast cancer...big whoop die dooo
People die and suffer everyday yet we are forced to hear how some rich fuck is fighting a battle against cancer or drugs or dam child abuse allegations...come on cant we hear about something more interesting.
I have no sympathy for these people maybe im bitter I don't know what you think

""Veritatem quaere et insaniam inveni""
 46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I think yours is an honest reaction to being fed constant bullshit, and its the same reason newspapers, and even TV News are losing dramatic amounts of viewers.

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 32yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that lauren52891 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i totally agree...just because they are rich, doesn't mean they are more special than anyone else...why do their problems matter more than any other person? its a screwed up world when people with more money are considered to be more important than people who honestly do good!!!...god i hate rich people

62yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Lady Tazmanian is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Well, I disagree.

Rich or poor, I have much sympathy for anyone that has breast cancer.

Cancer doesn't discriminate.

35yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that WanderingNobody is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I agree with Lady Tazmanian. But I don't like it how the wealthy people (not all) tend to publicize themselves. I have a friend who has breast cancer and she's going through chemo right now. It's hard on her but she has a great attitude about it.

"Crap. I lost my watch, now I'm lost in time."
 41yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that rancidkitty26 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i feel bad for anyone whom has cancer...it's a tuff thing to go through, but, just because someone is rich and famouse doesnt make them any more important, or any sicker, than anyone else....we should look at diseases like cancer and try to find a cure...maybe if enough powerful people have the disease it will be important enough to really work on.......man, our society sux

"we are the music makers, and we, are the dreamers of dreams"
 64yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that okcitykid is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
evidence of the impersonalization of TV.

"A fool says I know and a wise man says I wonder."
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Enigmatic is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
It's just like when we have to hear about what celebrity just bought a house in St. Thomas or which actors are getting divorced....it's sickening....the artificial "celebrity world" that we've created.....

"How am I not myself?"
 38yrs • F •
Exi-Hiperborean is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
What do you think can be done to change te public interes for useless rub-a-dub? Is it not their own to choice to here bull? Let´'s face it, we are a minority. We strived and strive to diferatiate our selves from the crowds. We aspire consciousness They don´t out of teir own free will Information is out there. Just seek it, but don't expect others to do so. Be realistic.

....AAAHH...
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy