Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Did I pick the right girl?

User Thread
 44yrs • M •
Hotblongeguy88 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I have liked these two girls about equally for about 3 months. When I realized the first girl I liked didnt like me, I went for the second girl and she did like me.

So we started going on dates but we werent "dating" but she went and had sex with one of her guy "friends". Now she said she was sorry and she would never do it again and I think I could have forgiven her, but the thing was she had sex with the guy that her best friend really liked and she knew that.

That made me think that she was not a good person and she was a whore or something like that so i basically broke it off with her.

The next week I figured out the first girl I liked originally liked me actually, so we started dating and now we've been going out for a month and a week. Shes great and I like her, but I still have strong feelings for the 2nd girl and I know she has the same feelings towards me.

If I could erase what she had done I would be with her over girl #1, but I cant so really I think i have stuck myself with my second choice.

Should I keep going with my girlfriend now or break it off and try to start over with the 2nd girl?

Thx for the help and I hope I didn't confuse you too bad!

44yrs • M •
Hotblongeguy88 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Oh and I should probably also include this:

Before the whole "situation" occured, girl #1 and #2 were best friends and did everything together.

Right afterwards they were basically enemies, and now, a month later, they are "friends" more or less but girl #1 really doesnt like girl #2.

40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
ditch them both. drama sucks dude.

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 41yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that rancidkitty26 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
first of all....you seem like an ass for coming between friends, but, they seem to be pretty willing to give up a friendship for a guy..(stupid move)......anyway, if you don't really like the girl your with it's not fare to her to stay with her while your having thoughts about her "friend"....how would you feel if you were dating some girl and everytime she looked at one of your friends she was thinking about hooking up with them...that would suck right?......i think the best thing for you to do is to bow out and find a different girl all together...considering your not that into the one chick and the other ones seems pretty "slutty"

"we are the music makers, and we, are the dreamers of dreams"
 44yrs • M •
How did I get between them?

The girl had sex with another guy while we were kinda dating and her friend at this point didnt like me.

I dont think I did anything...

41yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that rancidkitty26 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
you got between them before you actually started dateing either one of them......you made them dislike each other because of compatition over you.....but, im not saying it's all your fault,or that your the big bad wolf or anything, im just saying you shouldnt cate friends...it's messy

"we are the music makers, and we, are the dreamers of dreams"
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy