A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything. - Friedrich Nietzsche
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

fiuck it

User Thread
 41yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Fairy Boy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
fiuck it
Is this it is this really the way we have to live well the majority anyway..
We get up go to work most of us hate our jobs time just fly's by you do it over and over and fucking over....just to get little pieces of paper to barter for basic survival ...
Is this life is this living what's the point to blindly live out your existence feeling hollow and alone....well maybe its just me

""Veritatem quaere et insaniam inveni""
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that JoelB is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Yep...work...eat...sleep...most of what life involves. Its senesless but it has to be done, we don't have a choice. You don't work you don't make money. Money IS essential in life, if you are homeless, foodless, you won't last long. I don't think we really have a choice. You have to eat, or you will die, you have to sleep, or your body will start to go insane, I think those things are just PART of life, something everyone deals with. Whatever else you do besides these things...is up to you.

"Aint flashed a smile in a long while...."
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
this is why finding the right career is so important. most people just fall in to a job and dont think twice about it. you gotta do something that is satisfying or else youll get no satisfaction. work, eat, sleep... its what we all do.

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 35yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that WanderingNobody is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
but sometimes what things you want to be, you just can't--and it sucks but I guess thats life.

"Crap. I lost my watch, now I'm lost in time."
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
some people are better at finding satisfaction than others. fact is, no matter what you do you can be happy with it if you choose to.

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 35yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that WanderingNobody is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
your right, it's up to us to feel as if our life is fulfilling, but sometimes people have goals in life that they strive for that can never be attained, no matter how hard they try, and it gets kind of discouraging.

"Crap. I lost my watch, now I'm lost in time."
fiuck it
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy