Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Scariest Thing About DEATH - Page 3

User Thread
 36yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that mindfields19 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I don't know if I fear death as much as I fear dying without achieving anything. Then again I could have already achieved all that I am going to. Who knows, I guess none of us ever will.

"In the beginning, night was memory was water, and in the cool aquamarine depths dreams swam freely."
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Cynic-Al is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i dont really fear death, i feel uncertain about what there will be afterwards, and what i would like there to be aterwards. though i do not want to die painfully.

"So Schrodinger's Cat is not only neither dead nor alive, but might also be sexually aroused by elbows and peanut butter?"
 35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
im afraid of being a ghosy and not being able to talk to any one. mainly the people i love.

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that eliasan is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
yeah u people will not belive me when i say this but i don't fear death cause it no longer aplies to me. long complicated story please if u do want to know just send a messge to me. have fun comtimplating this.

"Fear nothing for fear is the mind killer."
 58yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that RaTyphon is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Renewal is a far cry from death, whether or not you believe in a higher power or eternal force, the basic fact of life is that even after your dead and gone your molecules and energy go back into the system to feed something else - worms, crows, other people, all relative. Hell, cattle are going mad from eating other cattle. So why fear a simple process that is coming no matter what you do mentally or physically to prepare for it. I say, buckle up and enjoy the ride. The destination is marked on the map, so you don't have to waste time looking for it.

""I do not wish my pockets to be searched.""
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that summit is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Correct RaTyphon.

Birth, Life, Death are the essential conditions of life. Death is not an evil. Death is the Fact of Life. 100% of us die. Its truth. Its reality. Its the transition between Life and Death that can be troublesome.

A Scottish proverb says- Be sure to live your life, because you are a long time dead.

"The summit is just a halfway point"
 35yrs • M
thats got nothing to do with mayonaise

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 37yrs • M •
care to elaborate?

35yrs • M
i thought it was getting to tense. i was just jokeing

37yrs • M •
oh right

38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that danman2_2999 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
what scares me is a painful death, and then also hearing "DEPART FROM ME, FOR I KNOW YOU NOT" or somethin like that...damn i might break down and cry! i just hope that if there is a God, that he will be more universally accepting. i think of myself as a decent person, i dont hurt others or myself very often, and when i do i feel bad and say sorry.

if i was God, i wouldnt base going to heaven and hell on faith, but rather on acts of the people under one law:

DO NOT HURT YOURSELF, OR ANYBODY ELSE

"down to smoke a bowl?"
 35yrs • F •
Silverspring is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I'm not really scared of death either. I'm more afraid of how badly my family and friends are going to grieve, and how much it'll hurt to die. Like, dying in a car crash - that's got to be painful. But having your heart give out in your sleep? Now, that wouldn't be too bad. You wouldn't really feel it. And at least there wouldn't be any mangled remains to be found. You'd just look rather peaceful.

37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Zato is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
There is one possibility that I fear... The possibility of anything. Some possibilities are terrifying. For example, You die... your concious remains in a state of nothingness. Nothing at all, try to understand nothing.

You have no senses, you can't see hear taste feel smell or anything.

You can't even perceive black because black is something.

You just simply "exist" in eternal nothingness for eternity.....

Alone forever.

That is the one thing I fear.

"Anything is Possible when you think illogically."
 41yrs • M •
dhawalkhakhra is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
i dont have any idea of death infact i dont know whether it exist as i have never met death so far n so i am not at all scared

"love and life is gr8 thanks god"
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that wholly is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
what if we die and it turns out god is a giant chicken? then what? eternal consequences, thats what.

"dont got one"
Scariest Thing About DEATH - Page 3
  1    2    3    4    5  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy