Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

I would like to commend

User Thread
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Ryunoskei is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I would like to commend
I would like to commend Analytical, 730,Conway,ekimp, and sleeping wraith for their outstanding views and minds. I can tell that these are all very exceptional people
....like myself..lol

"Be shapeless, be ready to adapt -Bruce Lee"
 38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that 730 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Thank you very much....appreciate it...you're insightful also my friend...

"Being is not knowing!"
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that ekimup is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
man!

my sn waa the only one that you mispelled!!!

lol-aside from that, God bless/thanx for the commento Ryunoskei

"In this world, we are never lacking. Only losing what we have in hope of gaining what we dont."
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that analytical29 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i am extremly pleased to be commended into this elite group of thinkers.. haha, this is just feeding to my already huge ego
just kidding

thank you Ryunoskei and the same to you as well

""That's only the tip of the iceberg.""
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that patape is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
ekimup.. why did you say god bless? casue he benifitied YOU gave you positive attetinon so he gets blessed more than someone else?? even tho capable could have didnt show depends on time parfo brain.. thats way it is i guess but you dont analyse shit like i do.. ?Im the only person who should be on the tpop of the best philosopher in the world list im commin up didint say anything on internet casue dont wwant anyone to bite my steez.. soon tho.. + still bulding organiseing theirioes thoughts obsevations by going thru memory n making links n reasionging..

"no quote until i copyright it.."
 36yrs • M •
pretape- go fck yurself.

If you dont understand my generosity...or my polite gestures, you and your "thinking" can go elsewhere and keep your accusations to a minimum*.

If you overlook common knowledge and curtesy within others, dont bark your stupid remarks.

"In this world, we are never lacking. Only losing what we have in hope of gaining what we dont."
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that analytical29 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
tape wtf are you talking about? did any of that even make sense? you really need to work on sentence structure a LITTLE more.. hahahahahah

(not that any of us are great at english tho, but at least we make sense of it)

""That's only the tip of the iceberg.""
 36yrs • M •
..it didnt make sense. But i understood as much was humanly possible.

tape believes he is elitist. Because we commend commendment.(or are graced and thankful)

..because he hates it, and hasnt gotten it...he feels he is a better thinker in some way shape or form..

which is foolish.

32yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that boomstick is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
when good thinkers go BAD lol patape just say thx and gp away... man and y am i not in this group lol

jk

but kids at my school think i know every thing lol but no where near your guys knowlage lol

"shop smart shop s-mart"
 39yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Conway is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
It seems that I don't come here enough. But honestly this is the best place to be. Thanks to all who see philosophy as important and amusing as I do.

""So this is where im supposed to wright something snazy and truthfull?"-impossible."
 40yrs • M •
AHAHA ekimup ... You think your on top and im at the bottom becasue someone on the internet put you high and didn't mention me? get outta here.. i was going to write that i was joking.. but that would just be in the same manner as boomstick and say joking for psych/social reasons not to have negative attention on them. tape believers he is an elitise? id assume that youd assume that id assume that i have that same unsure feeling as you and believe other thinkings ecixt with posiibllty of being elite (in phil area).. your labeling me all these things without interpreting what i said the way i meant for you and assuming that that expresses all "me" not onsidereing time areal of brain what show if all casued how foolish/ capabl;e etc etc.. klike i said im not sayong anything for you.. i get of respect on here so why would i have wrote that message with that intention? i hardly ever go on this site.. so why wagon awould i wirte that???

36yrs • M •
..how would i possibly know what your words intentions were(toward me)

..if i took them for what they said...

Even then, they were scewed words. Poor spelling, grammar..etc.

Dont assume that i assume i am elite. For you post and its limited communication abilities spelled out that you felt You were on top..and we were on bottom.

So again..were you joking?

Dont assume, that i assume, that you assume..you are elitist.

But believe that this is what your words conveyed...and i would most appreciate a more thorough presentation of your thoughts/messages/ideas in your posts... So we could prevent wasteful and silly arguments like these.

40yrs • M •
aight yo just jokes on here part of everything.. and ill look at the keyboard as im typing next time around.. lazy and superstitious factors perhaps

38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that 730 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
^^lol....that was funny...hahaha..

"Being is not knowing!"
I would like to commend
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy