Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Is it? - Page 2

User Thread
 35yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that WanderingNobody is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
hum...I don't think that death itself would be painful. I think it's the moment before death that would be painful--what your going through. Like torture. But when I finally die, then the pain is gone.

"Crap. I lost my watch, now I'm lost in time."
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that JoelB is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Some people have very peaceful deaths though. Like those monks, who set themselves on fire, to protest. Calm as hindu cows. As their flesh burns away...lol. I guess it all depends on how you die though

"Aint flashed a smile in a long while...."
 35yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that WanderingNobody is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
ewe...one of my fears is being burned. I watched a history movie and it began with a guy being burned alive, and it looked sooo real, watching his flesh burn, hearing him scream...*shudders*

37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that JoelB is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Burning is crazy, I would never ever want to be set on fire. What gets my stomach in a knot though is knives and being stabbed. Or stabbing somebody...man...so gross, how could you do that? You would like feel it going through their skin, and bone...and organs....ewwwwwwww.

"Aint flashed a smile in a long while...."
 41yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that rancidkitty26 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
the act of dieing is done completely on your own.....no one dies with you in the same moment,same fashion, with the same thoughts, so death is a solitary thing......but, does that mean you shouldnt seek "god" or some sort of religion.....i dont know, everyone needs to be comforted some times, and if the belife in "god" does that for you i dont see anything wrong with it

"we are the music makers, and we, are the dreamers of dreams"
 35yrs • F •
my socials teacher made us watch these movies that were really gruesome. One was about missionaries trying to save these people from becomeing slaves and if they convert to christianity, they're protected from slavery. Anyways, they people taking them as slaves came to fight, and it was really gross because people got hacked with machetes and you can see the skin slice open...

another movie was Saw. It was kind of gross because of the way they died. Like the reverse bear trap and the man having to go through razor sharp wires...if I was to die, I'd like to be natural and not through torture of some sort.

Is it? - Page 2
  1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy