Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

One question

User Thread
 35yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that WanderingNobody is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
One question
Whats one question that you want answered before you die?

"Crap. I lost my watch, now I'm lost in time."
 37yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that niners69sgirl is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
there's only one thing i question more than anything and its what really happened when i was 8 if my best friend mike really molested me or if it was just somethin my mom made up because she didn't like him livin with us (mike's ten yrs older than me n he used to work with my daddy on his route so he lived with us for a while)

"sonrisa siesta y fiesta ...if ya wanna know don't be afraid to ask i only bite on days that end in y"
 35yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that WanderingNobody is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
ooo, thats tough to deal with.

46yrs • F •
SaLaLune is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
the one thing i want to know before i die is , if there is really a
someone to watch over us , then why did he / she take my son away from this world at the tender age of 4 ?

"this lifetime is merely an illusion created by the dreamer"
 35yrs • F •
you can look at it this way, assuming that there is someone watching over us, he/she didn't take you son away from you, but just let things take place, but not necessarily take him away from you. And I'm really sorry about you son.

19yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that fireflys is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I would like to know if our existence really means anything or not. I mean, if i died today, would it really change anything? If The Middle East decided to take over the world, would it really change the way our universe works? Are we really doing anything?

"Don't sweat the petty things, don't pet the sweaty things."
 35yrs • F •
I guess it depends on the way you look at your life. You can have an impact on other people, like your family or close friends. What would they do without you? I'm sure everyone at least had an impact on someone, whether they realize it or not. So in a sense, if you did die sometime, then you did change something, eventhough it could be just a small moment in life.

19yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that fireflys is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
good point. I know what its like to have someone very close to you die and it truly did change my life. but all it changed was me. it did nothing else to the rest of the world. people are still born, wars are still fought, the planets keep moving. the only thing that stopped was me. thats it. i hate thinking like this. i don't really think this way. its just i have been questioning everything lately even if i don't agree with what i say. what i mean is i hope people dying really does make more of an impact than what i think.

"Don't sweat the petty things, don't pet the sweaty things."
 35yrs • F •
well, when that person died, it did change you. It's more of the impact it had on an individual then how many people the death touched, even if it was just one person. It's sad when people have to die in order for people to change things though.

35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that JimmyK is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Whats the purpose of life?

One question
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy