Life is often hard. The blade is my only comfort. i used to rely on you, but since the last heartbreak i desided that my own blood, and my self are the only things that cares about me. - Blood_princess
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

What's wrong with the world? How do we change - Page 3

User Thread
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Ryunoskei is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
730 I do not fear death for the record, Iam ready to accept it at any time with honor. But a man who fears nothing loves nothing, and as I have been reading the different threads I see you emphasize a lot on love. I honor, respect, and love all the beauty that this world contains. I like to share an experience though that may seem a little irrelavant to the topic at hand. I was visiting the local zoo when I came across a tiger named Namaste'. When I looked into his eyes it seemed that he knew far more than I did. He possesed a sagacity it seemed to me that made me feel so inferior. It became clear to me that he had reached enlightenment. I realized that it is folly to understand everything, for in Namaste's simplicity he seemed to know all truths.

"Be shapeless, be ready to adapt -Bruce Lee"
 38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that 730 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
But a man who fears nothing loves nothing

^^a man who fears nothing is free to act...losing fear won't lose you love...it will gain you an understanding of it.... what is honor?...it's another "thing" that is used to justify purity and strength......honor is therefore not complete.......I'm not talking about regression here...i'm talking about constant movement upwards...never reaching enlightenment but being able to be enlightened and do so to others.......and maybe since this is written it will come out wrong but i'll try to explain...

the enlightened man will never see that he has reached that plateau....yet he will always be peaceful and forever learning.. in that case to the "self" enlightenment is not a factor only harmony for him....... through love you can have no fear.....fear spawns weakness....and love is the ultimate strength.....disagree?....

and for the Tiger?....do you think that he knows that he's a tiger?....do you think that he knows that he has a knowledge unpercieved yet?... do you think that superiority is a factor for him?...No!...why? because the tiger does not know the "self".. the "person".....I can understand why you could see something in his eyes...but what you saw was only the purity of life..the fire of innocence.......he wasn't superior to you...you were inferior to him without him knowing.....

"Being is not knowing!"
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that ekimup is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
so we can change the world around us..

and "better" it.

"In this world, we are never lacking. Only losing what we have in hope of gaining what we dont."
 36yrs • M •

because you believe love to be the ultimate strength(like many others)- it is very plausible that you could develop the fear of losing it.

"but a man who fears nothing loves nothing".

again, enlightenment isnt necessarily a good thing.

justification is used in the assistance of understanding the truth.

it is most certainly necessary when called-for. Such as when another prys for the answer as to why your word should be trusted over anothers..

Justification is not proving yourself out of hope that it betters only yourself, its the hope that you can show others.. in hope that they can come to justify themselves.

You can not justify the things you say if they are not true.

"In this world, we are never lacking. Only losing what we have in hope of gaining what we dont."
 36yrs • M •
only the insane can reach enlightenment, the sane will always say it's impossible. Do not try to pry into every concept for too long such as honor because just like everything else you will find that it has flaws due to the imperfection trait inherent in everything. And fear and pain are not weaknesses, they are gifts that alert us where we are vulnerable. The true enlightenment would be to learn to seperate those emotions and feelings when they would sometimes come as inconviences.

38yrs • M •
I stand corrected for lack of a better word....weakness is the lack of understanding though.........

and ekimup...justification is not needed!...why do you need to explain yourself, so that you can conform to anothers understanding??......shouldn't be the case...justification is needed in this society because people are so lost in their "self" state that they need the help......I don't like sayin i'm right or wrong....because i'm neither...i do what I do and say what I say because I want to...if you agree with it then great...if you don't then...greater.....therefore nothing needs to be justified.......you only need that when you have something to prove.....and if it wasn't for trying to bring about a new reality...not a changed but new one....so many people who speak on this planet wouldn't need to prove anything... therefore would justify nothing....

oh and ryunoskei.....I agree with you that only the insane can reach enlightenment.....that's one of the funniest truths that I've accepted for a long time.....but its strange... I was born on the 7th month....30th day......7/30....and strangely enough 730 means crazy in street ebonics.........and strangely enough i've been called a crazy bastard from the day i could make a sentence.......not for actions but for thought....and strangely enough...since there is nothing strange about this world and there is no coincidence then it's safe to say that I was born to a path and only realized it when I was lost..... but when I take a look at the fact that everybody is just as crazy.....then I can't help but think of how much off that path they have strayed............

oh and Ekimup...enlightenment is not always a good thing...It's always a great thing....because it's freedom....I'm still not free yet tho...I will be when I stop trying to save the world...

"Being is not knowing!"
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that analytical29 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
haha saving the world

""That's only the tip of the iceberg.""
 39yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Conway is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
There is many things wrong with the world. However I do not think that it is our place to change it. But who knows for certain. I know that If I could do anyting I wanted I would lead the world in the greatest turn of spirtual einlightenment since the days of Jesus. That is my dream. Alas I am but a poor boy from AmarilloTx, and I don't think I have much ability to take over the world form here. But if you all want to let me know and we will take the world by force, and beat them untill they have some sense in there heads.Lol. All in favoer say I. Ha Ha Ha Ha ha !

Sorry I was little caught up in the moment.

""So this is where im supposed to wright something snazy and truthfull?"-impossible."
 36yrs • M •
enlightenment is not necessarily freedom. i suppose your opinion it is...but tu' loco
you just show'd yourself, that justification is needed for another to help one understand themselves.

weakness is nto lack of uunderstanding. If you were enlightened and somehow understood that love could leave you, it would still hurt. you would still fear the day that it leaves. because with it comes great suffering(for lack of a better word) and with it again being the ultimate feeling, the loss of such a standard could result in a very sick and sad life.

The only way to truly, never have fear...is to love all. But then what would be left to love?

38yrs • M •
How did I show my self justification is needed??...I didn't justify what I said to you to be right or wrong..... you're the one posing judgement on it....I release information pure, not caring what effect it may have on the reader....you pose your judgements on it whether you think i'm defending myself.. pushing a point...or trying to persuade...when all i'm really doing is stating something that flows inside me......

if you were enlightened love wouldn't be something you held onto...it would just flow through you, therefore it could never leave or be held!....see you understand so much as you percieve, when all that you need to know is out of your perception.....weakness IS a lack of understanding, because you don't know the reason for the absence of strength.... no matter what the situation.......the enlghtened one never contains!.....he is an open mind and body where the world flows through.......therefore he can never lose nor gain!... you will never love all...because things are constantly being created....you are constantly being created, every moment you realize that you have a body......therefore love will never cease....and if you can love nothingness then love is ever more eternal..........

oh analytical...saving the world is not what you may think.... it's not the place where we live it's not the people that live in it.. it's the person I'm trying to help.......

"Being is not knowing!"
 36yrs • M •
I loved that last statement

36yrs • M •
"you don't know the reason for the absence of strength"

..and does knowing alleviate the fact that there is an absence of strength?

also, if you care not to justify yourself...or prove yourself as all unenlightened beings seem only to want, why did you feel the need to post again.

37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that analytical29 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i know but do you really think you can save everyone 730?

""That's only the tip of the iceberg.""
 38yrs • M •
quote:
also, if you care not to justify yourself...or prove yourself as all unenlightened beings seem only to want, why did you feel the need to post again.

because i'm still unenlightened.....I'm still trying to let another person understand the simplicity......see that's the only way a conversation like this can take place.....I'm not doing it through my own ability or my own power....when something is said, there's a force in me which directs me to reply or not......I just follow that force.......it's a whole cause and effect thing..... If you're doing something that's not compliant with society ... somebody would show you that you're doing wrong, therefore giving you the option to change..... if you ask them why and they reply "because you're doing wrong" are they proving themself, justifying there words to you, stating their opinion, or telling you a truth about the collective!.....you choose which one is your answer..... I'm trying to show the simplicity in the chaos.......it's needed to be done, if not by me then by somebody else....730 just happens to be one of those people.....I accepted this fate awhile ago....It's painful to let go of yourself in other to help others....then in the end see they don't want it....because they keep thinking that "they" can do something about their situation.....and again it's not the "me" talking....I have no say in this...i'm just a vessel being used to speak and whoever wants to listen will listen......

Oh Analytical...I will never reach everyone....I just want to reach one!...that's it....at least one!.......I want somebody to fully understand....not understand halfway......to fully realize and get a reality check...a real one!...why would I want to save the whole world?...it would be nice....but it's not what I was sent to do......

"Being is not knowing!"
 36yrs • M •
please......730 i hope you're joking. You say there is no such thing as coincidence but then isn't the fact that you were born on 7/30 just a coincidence? If you're speaking of providence then im lmao. I highly doubt any divine force made it so you're born on 730 which just happens to be a slang ebonic word. Almost anyone can connect themsleves with some anicdotel information about them. If someone's name is nick and they're a very giving person it still doesn't make them santa claus riding around with his reindeer.

What's wrong with the world? How do we change - Page 3
  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy