I was working on a flat tax proposal and I accidentally proved there's no god. - Homer Simpson
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

What's wrong with the world? How do we change - Page 7

User Thread
 41yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that pupa ria is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I'll drink to that...

As Chris said, solving the problem of the world should start with you. When you sit and try to come up with a solution for the worlds problem you might as well get imbibed with desperation and say something stupid as "i vote for the survival of the fittest".
Each individual should think how they are affecting negative or positive aspects of our social phenomenon and mother earth itself. You cannot empower something at the expense of the ruin of the other. In order to really change the course of things, theres gotta be a big slap as dyonisus pointed. Economic and political systems should be changed, but will there be a unanimous resolution? There is a global capitalism why there shouldn't be a global change? Greed that's what needs to be disciplined.

"I'm the mirror that will make you invisible"
 42yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Chained Wings is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I totally agree.
In fact it was Chained Wings who one said in his immortal work, Positivity, negativity, the Wheel and the way forward:

quote:
But if you could do one thing, however small in your time, I think the most noble thing you could do is choose to be one of the positive people in the worlds history.

You may never be thanked for it. You may never be famous for it. You may live your whole life alone and unhappy. And you most certainly will fade into the earths dust when you are done.

But oneday when humankind has evolved enough to know what it is we should be doing, and there is a way of life that makes us live happy, fulfilled lives, you can rest assured in the knowledge that YOU helped create that future.

And if all I can do is try to be helpful to those around me, to not be selfish, to not be negative, to try and find a way forward, to make life easier for the rest of the world, so they may do what it is they are meant to do-
then I will gladly and with all my heart try to push this wheel forward.

"When I was a child I flew! Then as an adult- I watched others soar."
 30yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that PIGGZY is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
chavs, kill them and you have a start remember one touch from fake chains or redicuosly overpriced toilet roll (aka burberry) will send your life down the crapper

"i am a coconut short of a banana tree"
What's wrong with the world? How do we change - Page 7
  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy