Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Illuminati

User Thread
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that HaiderKhan is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Illuminati
Does anyone believe in the illuminati, like i do?

"Life is a dream, when you wake up the real journey begins"
 46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I believe it quite possible, it depends on what exactly you are referring to as the illuminati. I don't know enough about it though.

http://www.captaincynic.com/thread.php3/thrdid=34305-u-frmid=1

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 59yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that TheIrishPagan is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
If it is what I think you are talking about, then yes I do. It is part of the Reincarnation principles. Illuminati are people who have almost learned all of the lessons needed to return to the Universal Source, Godhead, etc. and who retain a greater connection to their spiritual aspects. If Jesus had indeed lived, then He would also fall under this category, in my belief structure, based on the legends of what he was able to accomplish.

"Oops, it appears I have run over your dogma with my karma."
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that JimmyK is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
the illuminati is a secret group of elites that control the world, i think jesus wasnt in that catagory.

Wait! maybe he was, jesus controls many minds, spritually.

Hmmmmmmmmmm...................let me think for a while

59yrs • M •
Hmm, obviously I do not know of what you speak, sorry about that.

46yrs • M
Don't worry, most don't, it's a conspiracy "theory", one we probably should know about.

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 37yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that niners69sgirl is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i don't know what it is ur talkin about but i make it a point to learn something new everyday so teach away

"sonrisa siesta y fiesta ...if ya wanna know don't be afraid to ask i only bite on days that end in y"
 35yrs • M •
Here is a link: http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/

There is too much to explain.
Visit this site and youll find out everything.

I think people should find out about this.

35yrs • M •
O yea this site says the illuminati uses stealth aircrafts, cloning, hovercrafts, and depleted uranium in their quest for a new world order. It says they use secret, or banned sciences to trick the masses. And it says that the illuminati uses low-frequency mind-control to manipulate people. Dont laugh. This mind-control thing is possible. Doesnt the government use low-frequency mind-control on tv to recruit people for war? Thats what i thought.

59yrs • M •
Woah, slow down! I remember about them know, supposedly they are also responsible for some of the graphics on US bills, like the pyramid and eye, and that small owl on the dollar bill.

I my opinion, what nonsense. Firstly, no matter how secretive they might be, they would eventually piss someone off who would spill their entire organization. Secondly, there are too many Conspiracy Theorists looking, someone would be bound to find them. And thirdly, the idea of all this high tech stuff is fluff, they would utilize trade and political pressure to accomplish their goals.

Now, if you will excuse me, I have a huge check coming in the mail from their cover corperation.

46yrs • M
"Firstly, no matter how secretive they might be, they would eventually piss someone off who would spill their entire organization."

Happens all the time, they usually end up fired, dead, or "suicided". (with the power to get away with murder, and the any control over information and media, they become hard to mess with.

there are too many Conspiracy Theorists looking, someone would be bound to find them.

THey know basically who everyone is, those who are more public figures anyway. Kissingers and Rockefellers etc.

THey continual refer to Trilateral Commission, Counsil on Foreign Relations, Bilderburg Group, Federal Reserve Boardsmen types.

http://www.captaincynic.com/thread.php3/thrdid=36405-u-frmid=23

Illuminati
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy