Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Theories on Death - Page 2

User Thread
 38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that 730 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
^^then believe that you're dead right now!!!...because what you're living is a dream!!

"Being is not knowing!"
 38yrs • M •
by the way I wasn't being sarcastic.......lol...

"Being is not knowing!"
 38yrs • M •
^^lol...it's not messing with...I want people to start using their heads,look for answers not questions...why search for so many theories??....lmao...it's funny actually.. don't be a slave to the actions of your mind!...you are your thought...do something productive.......if your purpose is finding and creating theories, then you're a theory...if you're divine in thinking, then you are divine in person...and if you're a nobody with no thought...you're the most perfect being ever.. Yo S.W...you're a real cool guy...and I know you understand more than 99 percent of what's going on this web site...I wanna know from you....isn't all this funny??..lmao

"Being is not knowing!"
 38yrs • M •
^^i know...and it's funny when people get sooooo frustrated over something that's nothing at all....lol....I swear things are constantly making me laugh....hahaha...."'my stomach hurts"..

"Being is not knowing!"
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that analytical29 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
people build up importance in their head.. when really nothing matters..

""That's only the tip of the iceberg.""
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Ryunoskei is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
what a pointless topic. This is one of those things where it's just ok to say " I just don't know." We won't know until we die, you won't find answers here.

"Be shapeless, be ready to adapt -Bruce Lee"
 38yrs • M •
^^why search all your life for answers, when you already have them??....

you see a bird, you want to know what the birds type is, color the bird is, how long it's been living..it's seasonal flight patterns...etc.. why??....you're complicating the situation...

the fact is you saw a bird, and no matter how much you try to find out about the subject it will always end with what you started with........seeking knowledge that's already contained complicates things....

"Being is not knowing!"
 52yrs • M •
jpiqbal is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Hi all,
here i am gonna post my views.you agree or not can e mail me on pereen4u@hotmail.com. so what is life and wha is death?first is life. i believe that this is not first time i am some where. i was alive some where before,and i will be again.its only my soul is transfering place to place.our body is a dress what i change on this earth planet once my soul will be transfer(death) i will be still alive.but i won't be having access to people living. i experiance some time we see one one first time but it feels like that we met some where eles before. tell me what was that place before we met ? yeah thats the human body(dress) before where we were.you know its like every weather we change our dress like in summer we wear thing fabric and in winter thick.. same in our next life we will be having new dress. don't worry see ya there.
cheers

"TRUST NO ONE"
 37yrs • M •
Rekrezber is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
There is no way to know what death is like because death is the abcense of everything, feelings, knowledge and all. So if you can not feel, if you can not think, if you do not exist, you can not feel anything. This brings us to fear of death. It is really a fear of pain and a fear of the abcense of everything. Since one can not know the abcense of feeling and consciousness, one can not know what death is like. It is also futile to even wonder about death, it happens to everything anyways and is inevitable.

38yrs • M •
My brain was blank today....I felt like I wasn't breathing....I didn't remember breathing......I couldn't remember who I was.. yet I felt unimaginably free....was I physically dead?...No obviously i'm still here....but I was dead to the world...understand that death....and you can begin to realize the death beyond the body...

"Being is not knowing!"
 47yrs • M •
bocca is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
let me just share what i think regarding death.
it's obviuosly not the absence of everything but the presence of nothing. many have tried to put this concept in a box. they tried oh so hard to formulate theories and what-nots. i too have formulated my own not because i am in a search for meaning.truth is, i have long been fascinated with the whole idea of death.and i want to talk and think about it every so often.i am consciously exerting effort in trying to grasp it coz' the moment i come to terms with IT, i won't be able to think and speak about it.

"memento mori"
 33yrs • M •
Hollandinabox is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
has anyone ever thought about being yourself being the only real thing on the earth(really narrow minded but hey.) Believing that you are the only person that sees the world in that way?

Ex..
I look out onto the ocean and believe that everyone else is just revolving around what i am seeing, they dont see it, they dont understand it.

33yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that zachf is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Yeah they have a couple words for that umm egotism and narcissism are the first two that come to mind.

"Whether we wake or we sleep, Whether we carol or weep, The Sun with his Planets in chime, Marketh the going of Time. -Edward Fitzgerald"
 31yrs • M •
Zakkw is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
The way i see it is everything has an opposite, a positive and a negative. Life's opposite is death. If life is conscience, then death is unconsciousness. In death you become simply nonexistent, because life is existence. People think of their "after life" in terms of life, but you can't because you are not alive. You are dead and gone. People do not wish to accept this because in is human instinct to live.

"I do not fear death. I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it. - Mark Twain"
 32yrs • M •
jacisc0416 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Well you see, you have to break this post down into two words (like all other posts): theory, death

You see, death is a word, and the first two letters of this said word are 'D' and 'E'. This is significant in the fact that these two letters are right next to eachother in the Alphabet.

Now, you see, the alphabet is a word, upon which we base our language - English. If you take away all the letters in the word alphabet, and replace them with the word "death", you can thus conclude that the alphabet in itself is death.

Find sanction in the fact that this is a PROVEN theory that I was thinking about whilst sitting around in my room. I have proved this with my earlier point that there are two words you must think about, and these are significant words.

Now, I have covered the word "Death" and I now shall move to the word "Theory".

You see, theory is a word in which letters are contained. And since letters are in the alphabet, theory is directly related to my earlier conclusion that alphabet is Death. So this all loops together and makes sense to the intelligent mind.

Thank you for reading this.

Anyone that is intellectually apt enough to read this will find great revelation and meaning from my words; you don't have to thank me :]

"Time has fallen asleep in the afternoon sunshine."
Theories on Death - Page 2
  1    2    3  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy