Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

People hate vegetarians - Page 2

User Thread
 39yrs • F •
SheDiesTomorrow is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
see i was correct.. people hate -

"vegetarians taste better"
 42yrs • F •
Maura is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
To me it is irritating because it seems like it's becoming a trend, like being emo. People don't even have a legitimate reason for being a vegetarian they are just doing it cause it's 'cool' and that is pathetic to me. I have one friend who I want to McDonalds with, and I swear she ate chicken fingers, then a week later she was trying to tell me she has been a vegetarian for years... moron

"You're like a child you don't see the knives people hide"
 59yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that TheIrishPagan is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
There are people who must eat only veggies due to health concerns. But the Uber-Vegans who won't eat meat because 'it comes from living things' do bother me to a point. After all, even plants scream, and take much longer to die than an animal would. I don't 'hate' them, everyone is allowed their opinions after all, but when they get on my case for eating meat, they can expect a very passionate response.

My only spiritual type of dietary limitation is lobster, and other food cooked in the same manner, when I learned as a wee lad they are boiled alive. I don't bother people for eating lobster, I just won't support that industry by eating lobster.

"Oops, it appears I have run over your dogma with my karma."
 56yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Metal Giant is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Hey, wait a minute, I've just had a realization thanks to you people!

You made me think about my rights as a human being and something occurred to me, I can do whatever the fuck I want and no one can tell me otherwise! I can eat meat - lots of it! rare, live, and no one can do a fucking thing about it. I can also smoke, drink, piss in the street, swear in a church, fart in my grandmothers face and there's not a damn thing anyone can do to stop me. Empowering eh? If It makes me feel good then I can do it, right?

Yeah, well that's just great because I was thinking about taking it a couple of steps further. Listen up. There's this sexy piece of skirt down my street who's game for it I'm sure, I mean, why not? I'm a red-blooded male, you dig? Sure, she wouldn't go willing, but that's not my problem is it? Oh yeah, you know what I'm talking about. I don't need no whinging liberal dickheads telling me it's wrong on moral grounds either, that would be really 'annoying'. I can't stand that can you? Anyway, I've evolved for millions of years to spread my seed and that's a part of me from the genetic level upwards, that's a scientific fact!! So don't go telling me it's wrong to do her. And if I decide to throttle the life from her pretty little neck, then that's just nature isn't it guys? Thanks you people, you've really opened my eyes.

I'll let you know how I get on.

Metal Giant

45yrs • F •
darksky is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I think each to there own,id love to be a veggie two problems hate most veg an god i love my meat.

"id keep brad pitt in my cuboard 4 personal use! yum"
 35yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that WanderingNobody is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Maura, I know what you mean. My friend became a vegetarian because she liked this guy in a band who was, then came the cause after. What a fake. I don't have vegetarians, it's just that a lot of them get all up in your face about it, and rag on you for eating meat then go all acting like they're the only ones out to save the animals and blah blah blah. Other then that, I don't have a problem with hem.

"Crap. I lost my watch, now I'm lost in time."
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that JimmyK is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Who cares if your vegatarian, we all have to eat something.

45yrs • F •
darksky is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
animals do suffer for us to eat,but foods food and i love meat!

45yrs • F •
i do hope your beeing sarcastic metal giant,there have to be some boundrys in life and are you compairing eating animals to the rape and murder of a woman,ok you got your point across we could raise animals in a more humain way and kill them that way to,but money would be lost and the big wigs would hate that in a perfect world we wod all be perfect and do every thing right,rite!

35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that JimmyK is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.

OMG that dude metal giant is hilarious,
Im sorry if any ones finds that offensive but i find it hilarious

56yrs • M •

Darksky. Nice of you to pick up the baton. Yes, I am comparing the eating of meat to the rape and (possible) murder of a woman. You see, I'm a little unclear as to what these boundaries are? She's an animal too isn't she? A living breathing thinking mammal with a shiny set of headlamps and a sassy chasis. Plus, she's gagging for it, I can tell by the way she walks (I'm very perceptive like that you know) it's just got to be right.

Blah blah blah, yes she might just suffer, but a good fuck is a good fuck and I just love fucking! I don't see a difference? We all have to fuck right?

Why should I apply your boundaries to my life? Can someone explain? The pain of my ignorance is underwhelming.

Metal Giant

59yrs • M •
Assuming you are being sincere, and not just an ass...

Human beings are set up as omnivores; we require a vast assortment of vitamins and minerals from plant and animal sources. For some in the animal kingdom, their final purpose is to provide sustenance, and yes, I am fully aware that in some parts of the world, we are not at the top of the food chain. Yes, there are people who cannot eat meat due to physiological reasons, just as there are people who are lactose intolerant. Me, I get violently sick if I eat to many greens.

Comparing rape and meat eating is ludicrous at the least, and exhibits an unbalanced mind at best. Just as we have laws in place to protect those in our care (food and companion animals) we have laws in place to protect each other. There is simply nothing more brutal and vicious than raping someone, the emotional trauma alone caused by this reprehensible act would dissuade a reasonable, rational mind. Obviously, you have never counseled a rape victim before.

42yrs • F •
Starz is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I just really get annoyed about vegans always trying to get me to become one. A friend of my partner tells him he is to weak to become a vegan and woldn't stick to it yet this same guy tried to become a vegan and now lives on sausages.
what a loser.

friends don't let friends become vegetarian[quote]

56yrs • M •

"Assuming you are being sincere, and not just an ass..."
I appreciate your kind gesture, do go on...

"Human beings are set up as omnivores; "
Human beings can be omnivores, yes. Human beings are also 'set up' to spread their seed and reproduce.
(Hope you do not mind if I run along side you with the parallel, do keep up)

"we require a vast assortment of vitamins and minerals from plant and animal sources."
Not strictly true about the sources, but hey, I wanna fuck that girl, so let's let it pass.

"For some in the animal kingdom, their final purpose is to provide sustenance"
This is a purpose percieved by whome? Oh yeah, us, I get it, now where was I, oh yeah,
that piece of skirt, hey now I wonder what her final purpose will be in my perception?
One point perspective is so liberating isn't it?

"Yes, there are people who cannot eat meat due to physiological reasons, just as
there are people who are lactose intolerant. Me, I get violently sick if I eat to many greens."
Me, I'd be sick if I tried to fuck Granny? Surely this is an aside? Don't eat too many greens and
don't fuck your Nan. Problem solved.

"Comparing rape and meat eating is ludicrous at the least"
Is it? Humour me then. What are the boundaries, I'm still a little unclear?

".. and exhibits an unbalanced mind at best."
Does that mean I'm 'special'? You flatter me sir.

"Just as we have laws in place to protect those in our care"
"Laws" you say? Interesting, now I feel we are getting somewhere, who maketh these laws and why, I ask thee?

"(food and companion animals)"
- I'll skip this one in the interests of staying on track -

"we have laws in place to protect each other."
These laws that you refer to, what is their purpose? Do they define the boundaries? and if so, on what is their intention based upon? Should I blindly follow them or try to understand their purpose before I agree to live by them? Personally, I'm liking the sound of the former because the latter seems like too much hard work and I'd rather be fucking now.

"There is simply nothing more brutal and vicious than raping someone"
Oh I don't know, give me time, the human brain can be very creative.

"the emotional trauma alone caused by this reprehensible act would dissuade a reasonable, rational mind."
Yes it probably would, you're right!
Whose emotional trauma is it again? I forget. Never mind, I don't care either.

"Obviously, you have never counseled a rape victim before."
I doubt I would get that far old chap. After one has emptied the sack I lose interest. I don't understand though, why
would any idiot try to understand and council a slut like her? She was meant for it, bred for it, she's asking for it and heck, I've even heard they enjoy it. Also, if we didn't fuck em then we wouldn't exist would we? What's the problem? I hate it when the 'holier-than-though' lot start telling me what I can and cannot do.

Each to their own I say.

Metal Giant
(has spoken)

59yrs • M •
'This is a purpose percieved by whome?'

This is a purpose that can be readily seen, if one studies animal behavior. Just for a small example, we Carnivores generally have our eyes set forward in the skull, for stereoscopic vision, prey animals have theirs set to either side, so that they can keep watch for carnivores. Read a book moron.

Concerning Laws. Since you seem so ready to break them, then I look forward to this list absent of you as large people enjoy you in prison. We will see what you think about rape, when you are the victim.

People hate vegetarians - Page 2
  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy