The time has come when we have to pay for having been Christians for two thousand years. (Nietzsche) - rschulz
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

I still need help I may have post this up be4...

User Thread
 40yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that DitzyBlonde is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Hey there ya'll I need some help here if I have post this up before I am sorry but, I need some more advice I don't know what to do still... I just met this guy in November then all of a sudden he stopped talking to my cousin and I after he told me he wanted to kiss me. Then he ended up texting me two months later Feb. 8th... So he called me before V-day but I choose to ignore him back he has only called once. I have deleted his cell number out of my phone so, I have forgotten his number and can't call him... I like this guy a lot but I just don't understand why we all can't be friends. He won't talk to my cousin since the wreck because, he blames her for the wreck. Which is completely wrong I told my cousin he shouldn't blame other people for his own actions. I don't want to call him because, he has slept with my step cousin but, they have no feelings towards each other that way at all. For what they tell me anyways they don't have any feelings at all, the guy is 19, and my step cousin is 17... I also heard that the guy told this girl that he loved her and wanted to marry her but she turned him down I guess... I don't know what to do I feel that my cousin knows more information then she says she does. She just won't tell me I wasn't even supposed to know about the wreck until later on after the guy started to ignore my cousin. I only called him once then texted him once he didn't respond to either of them. When I called he was acting like he was loosing service on his cell phone. Then my step cousin said that could be true because he was at his friends Joe's house where he could have no service. But to me it sounded like acting... I don't want to pry anymore information out of my cousin anymore to annoy her but I can't help it! I don't understand why we all can't be friends and, not only that she tells me that when they see each other because, of the same group of friends etc... Well they don't look at each other or talk to each other any advice?

"Don\'t judge a book by it\'s cover : 0 )"
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy