So let me get this straight.......Your Honda has 1.6 liters and my bottle of Mountain Dew has 2? - 68 firebird
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Do You Really Believe This?

User Thread
 64yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that okcitykid is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
National News from The Associated Press
WASHINGTON -- New intelligence indicates that Osama bin Laden is enlisting Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, his top operative in Iraq, to plan potential attacks on the United States, federal officials said Monday.

Ya right, do you believe this. Osama bin Laden has been, is, and will make plans against the U.S. This is old news - but if you add al-Zarqawi to it, then people will say, oh - that's why we're in Iraq.

If I wanted to attack the United States, I wouldn't go to Iraq to consult with al-Zarqawi. Think about it, how is al-Zarqawi going to help me terrorize the U.S. I did it the first time without him, what would I need him for now, besides, he's got his hands tied, hiding out and fighting in Iraq. He isn't exactly an expert on U.S. Geography, politics or society. What help would he be to me if I, Osama, was planning to terrorize the U.S?

If you believe this, then you deserve the democracy you get, and why even bother, why not make Bush our new dictator, we can save money by laying off an administration that dreams up lies to garner support for an unjust war that we don't bother to question, because we believe patriotism is blindness.

"A fool says I know and a wise man says I wonder."
 38yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Astarte is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
New intelligence also reveals that the more one pulls out of hir or her ass, the more genetically enhanced they'll become.

"Milk, almonds and pistachios."
 64yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that okcitykid is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Yesterday when I posted this, 338 people hit my blog. It's a record, and the numbers are growing. That does offer a little hope.

Anyways - I wasn't sure I should post this. But the more I thought about it all day long today - They must think we're really stupid.

If you're going to lie to us, at least be creditable enough so we won't know.

Yesterday - this was the top news story

"A fool says I know and a wise man says I wonder."
 59yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that TheIrishPagan is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
They have to justify their paychecks somewhow, I guess. I dont even bother to check the "Terror Level" anymore.

Great excuse for the government to take away more liberties and rights too.

"Oops, it appears I have run over your dogma with my karma."
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy