For every action there is a reaction. Choose the right actions and you'll get the right reactions. - kouryuu
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

God's child...

User Thread
 42yrs • F •
God's child...
At times I feel like a child sent to school on this earth, away from my parents who created me, missing them, wanting to go home, knowing that eventually I will be taken there, though for now, I have to be here, although not completely certain why, it seems I am here to learn...

Finding neutrality in order to survive without being overcome by the pain and sadness felt from this existence is never-ending.

Every day, looking at this world and its contents with eyes, knowing that even these eyes are materially bound, seeing layers of material waste, at the same time appreciating the pure substances that which the waste originated from, yet with a constant knowing that even though I am to belong here now, I am not from here, I am not part of this culture, this place that breeds joy in materialism. Realising that although those who do not see beyond the seen may in one respect be fortunate, for they do not know therefore they do not feel the emptiness felt by those seeking more, those who are more aware, by those pilgrims seeking to be held by transcendent arms. For the emptiness is always there, sometimes forgotten, yet never alleviated.

Every day, trying to find some happiness, no matter how partial, yet failing to do so for how can one find peace or pleasure in a world so full of corruption and material stench. Almost every faucet of everyday living in this society is pumped with wretched intentions and fine print of every kind. Where is the goodness and equity that should be a norm? Where is the preserving and nurturing of innocence? Why is the divine beauty that is present in all buried under so many layers and layers of and garb? *sigh* I look up at the sky and down to the earth, realising that what lies between is a pool of confusion. All I can do is keep afloat and try to help those I love and care for.

Yet there is some hope in a prayer that perhaps there is another like me, for me, searching as I search, hurting as I hurt, smiling as I smile, and that perhaps if Krishna and Shiva permit it then perhaps we may meet, and maybe, in the presence of this other, I may find some solace, a piece of home, a reason to go on and a reason to stay.

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
 38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that 730 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
^^I love you guys.......i feel the same way.... It gets mad lonely in this cruel world.... I mean the simplicity of life is right there and nobody wants it....nobody wants the truth because it's so offensive, when that's the only way to be free...the only way to love...the only way to be one with each other... I sigh with you both....but through the sadness I can still smile... because somewhere out of my reality...there's somebody living the same reality as me...

"Being is not knowing!"
 34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that fnckOff is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
may i ask who is Krishna and Shiva ?

"I'd rather be superstitious about jumping jacks than superstitious that I needed to be drunk to do what I needed to do, or that I needed to have a specific pair of underwear on - jumping jacks, you don't need anything. - Gerard Way"
 41yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Fairy Boy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Do not reject the pains and turmoil's presented to you but learn from them for the soul starts of young and naïve but grows wise with age and many lifetimes.

I agree with you life is a mockery we make it complicated we destroy ourselves and our environment we bitch and moan about killing the planet yet do nothing because no one cares its not their problem it's a future generations problem.

""Veritatem quaere et insaniam inveni""
God's child...
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy