Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Girls Suck

User Thread
 41yrs • F •
Decode Me is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Girls Suck
I'm a woman and I know that girls suck. I say this not just from personal experience but from viewing girls in action. When woman get together in their social atmosphere you can just see the evilo in their eyes. Especially whn a man comes into play, like there isn't enough men to go around. they will do anything to get him even betray longlife friends. We are supposed to be maternal and loving not saditic and malicious. I just wonder is it me but I'd rather not have female friends, I find that most cannot be trusted.

"Everything always comes full circle!"
 46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Hey, its not just a girl thing. And that post sounded really dirty at first, but alas I am a guy.

Anyway, do you think guys trust eachother?

That's just it, we are so confused and scared of our true natures, due to things like mixed messages, morals standards versus social realities and media output and even natural hormones.

Then we are also subject to lives of half truths and blatant lies so we can't even know what is true or not, let alone determine if its right or wrong.

We can expect nothing less untill we openly expose all the corruption from behind its veil of secrecy, known as national security.

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
everyone sucks. sexually and metaphorically.

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 54yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Evilia is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I totally agree FULLY. I have one girlfriend....and even she is a bitch. I am constantally telling her drunkass...pull your skirt down you can see your crotch, button your top back up, your nipples are showing. And since being her friend, she has screwed at LEAST 25 guys. (she is a 37 year old Single Mother of TWO) She wonders why men are are more attracted to me. Probably because I carry myself as a LADY. (well most of the time anyways) I could go on and on.....but to top it all off...she just got a boob job from her NATURAL full C to a completely fake D, in which one boob is in her neck, and the other one looks like a teardrop running down her stomach. I am always honest with her. I tell her if her outfit looks like shit. I tell her if her hair looks better down or up. When coming back from screwing a guy in the back alley, I will tell her to go and fix her lipstick which is wiped from ear to ear. I expect the same in return. If I got a booger, TELL ME. If my outfit looks like shit...TELL ME. If you can see my cellulite straight through my skirt BY GOD TELL ME!!! She will take what I say as a cut down. I take anything she says as a FRIEND looking out for my azz.

She is in constand competition with me. I do not go to a bar to scam. I....long story, but most of you who have heard it already, know that I have two guys....one for the last 6 years, the other for almost 2. I do not WANT another one. When a guy comes up to just TALK to me..... you wouldn't BELIEVE the way she acts. The jealously. WTF WE ARE FRIENDS!!!! I am SUCH a friend, that she is already aware of everything I am stating here for I don't talk shit behind someones back that I won't to their front. (and yes, it did hurt her feelings....though I was gentle)

Enough of my rambling....i'm sounding like a pure bitch myself. Hey wait.... I AM a bitch!!

It's bitch ass hoes I can't stand.

And I just prefer men. I prefer their conversation. I prefer their opinions better, I find them more honest. I have but one girlfriend, (who i am sick of), but many male friends. Men rock. The problem is...... they end up always wanting to be more than friends.

Peace and Love.

"Spellcheck is for pussies. REAL women make mistakes."
 42yrs • F •
Jag23 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Women are awful!!

I am in the midst of a fight with my friend (read: Hypocritical friend) and I am so angry, I could just let her have it!

Women are bad for maliciously spreading gossip or lying, to get a point across. Not to mention the back-biting and sniping. Yikes.

Anyways, thats my two cents!

"I used to have a handle on life... then it broke off!"
 34yrs • M •
jonnyleus is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I totaly agree with that, i agree to 100% of it. i had my fair share. girls can be very deceptive and they spread stuff faster than a ferrari can make the finish line. i'm from australia and every girl seems like that there

36yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that ChrisD is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
The thought just occurred to me that maybe the reason women sometimes become back-stabbing bitches when men are involved is because to a woman, finding the right man can mean a free ride. It's not the other way around at all. Men cannot expect that kind of outcome unless they're dating Oprah.

From a woman's perspective (maybe a little less so today because women are more independent) the whole dating game seems a little like a business transaction. A pretty woman can play her cards right and land the big deal. She doesn't have to work, she can be rich (could it be called successful?) just by playing the dating game.

Hence the stories of girls treating their girlfriends (friends that are girls) not as a friends but as business associates.

"The truth will set you on fire"
 42yrs • F •
stalebtch is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
that aint true thats just with the women u wit

"idk"
 42yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jimbobby is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Girls are sh*t. LOL.

But no - the reason is because women want 1 man but men want several women and the 1 man women want they know don't just want them - and yet this makes them more attracted to that 1 individual. Conclusion - women are attracted to a man who likes more women than just them - result - jealousy. Although I think this 'bitchines' is pre-wired.

I don't understand it but it sure does keep things fun

"Only gay people have quotes to look good"
 31yrs • M •
BullSoft is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
That statement is very ignorant being it is a general statement.
don't you hate when you are stereotyped for being in a group?
The brain puts things into groups, it is natural to do this, but grow out of it, it is an annoying habit.

I am a male.

"www.Bullfrog.110mb.com"
 32yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Arcanum is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I dislike stereotypes too. They are illogical not to mention unfair.

But at the end of the day, stereotypes are formed because there was a reason for it to form, yes?

"Some men are wise. Others are otherwise."
 33yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that zachf is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
The reason most people suck (in the eyes of men) is because most of them after they turn 16 or so, they become a lot more dependent on feelings to make decisions not logic. This causes them to cause emotional damage to 95% of men they come across because they are not thinking with your feeling in mind. They are only thinking with their own emotions, get it.

"Whether we wake or we sleep, Whether we carol or weep, The Sun with his Planets in chime, Marketh the going of Time. -Edward Fitzgerald"
 43yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Squarepants is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
It all depends on who you meet and go with your gut.

"I hungry"
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that MugenNoKarayami is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
You know, it really is sad that so many people have so many mean things to say about women. They're the males equal half, and what that means is, instead of operating on means of physicality - they rely on their emotional intuitions. The mind is the most flexible and impressionable construct in the world, which should be taken in the best of care.

Women today seem to be viewed more as an expendable object of fake beauty, and believing a man is going undoubtedly reciprocate that emotion just because she looks "the best" , rather than seeing their equally important role in this life.

The fact that there really are more women than men is a scary thought, because the way most of us think now, [one man and one women] that means that some women have to accept the fact that they might be the one without a man. And that's like saying you have to live your life, incomplete - I have to admit, I might damn well resort to back stabbing some people along the way too with the thought of dying without a part of me being passed on - especially if I was the kind of person who wants to know what it feels like to give life and nurture it so one day they could do the same...

There really is no real solution to this problem because even if you did even the ratio of men to women, that doesn't take into account that not every women will meet that one man.

Its a problem you wish could be solved, but can't, unless you want to resort to somehow breaking that instinctual dependency on each other.... I personally wouldn't like that at all.

"I'm a human being, God Dammit!! My life has value!!!"
 44yrs • F •
jentsu926 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
The idea is to find female friends who are much like yourself. I have a small group of female friends who, like me, are independent, loyal, thoughtful, and value trust. That's what it boils down to: if you value friendships with women who wouldn't dare trade you in for some man, then FIND those types of women to befriend and shut the bitchy backstabbers out. For me, it's easy to spot a shallow, self-absorbed woman.

Same applies to romantic relationships--seek out the sweethearts (they're out there, and you probably won't find them at the MALL) and drop the jerks. At this point, you can't apply the blanket statement of "all men are jerks."

""Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination." -Mark Twain"
Girls Suck
  1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy