Loving someone that doesn't love you is like reaching for a star, you know you'll never reach it but you just got to keep trying - UnKnown
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

New World Order: Illuminati

User Thread
 46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
http://www.unlearning.org/library/conspire.wmv

Who owns most everything as a collective group, who runs our country, who is in control of our money, do you know? Are you certain?

This isn't just the case in our countries.

What do you know about the Federal Reserve Bank, about the Coucil on Foreign Relations, Trilateral Commission, Bilderburg Group (which was once considered a conspiracy theory that it even existed), And about how all of them seem to be business partners and on most of these commitees?

What do you know of the Bohemian Grove and tons of other places our world elite gather for business, relaxation and a few cult like if not satanic rituals?

What do you know of the web of secret societies the elite pledge their allegiance to, which becomes treasonous when world leaders get involved.

Will you be surprised, happy or sad, when we find ourselves in units and systems not unlike those on factory farms? Who would do that and why?

We are but cattle to those whom we have let steal our money, land, and rights.

http://infowars.com/print/Secret_societies/in_your_face.htm

http://www.freedomfiles.org/davidtv/lecture/

There is a lot of history to all of this, and a lot of world leaders and various level'd credible sources of insider information on all of this. Just don't expect to see or hear much about this on mainstream media, unless as a joke.

Corporate, Banking, War, Corrupt Leaders, and various types of Criminals run the planet.

If you support sweat shops, slavery, satanic ritual, and general murder death and mayhem, well, enjoy.

http://mysite.verizon.net/res7dhyg/slaverevolt.html

Where is there room for democracy in a world run by corporate interests?

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 46yrs • M

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 46yrs • M
Intelligence Sources Say Bilderberg Targeting Patriots

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/may2005/280505targetingpatriots.htm

Daniel Estulin is award-winning investigative journalist who has been researching the Bilderbergers for over 13 years. Estulin was one of only two journalists in the world who witnessed and reported (from beyond the heavily guarded perimeter) the super secret meeting at the Dorint Sofitel Seehotel in Rottach-Egern, Munich, Bavaria, Germany, on May 5–8, 2005.

Estulin (pictured) has built up a reliable network of CIA, MI5 and Mossad insiders who are just as horrified as the rest of us about what the elite have in store for us.

Each year they are able to leak him information discussed both in the Bilderberg conference rooms and more informal chats during coffee and cocktail breaks.

This year Estulin dropped a bombshell that shocked even us.

According to Estulin's sources, Bilderberg are very angry at the alternative truth movement and its opposition and exposure of Bilderberg's agenda. More specifically, the Christian Patriot movement in America was highlighted as a nuisance that will have to be dealt with.

Bilderberg members postulated the necessity of wiping out American patriots who oppose the New World Order.

Some Bilderberg members expressed a wish to essentially invade the US with UN peacekeeping troops and confront Patriots. Bilderberg can't use the US military to carry out their dirty work because they are worried it would backfire as US troops would refuse to fire on their own citizens.

41yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Fairy Boy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Have you read any of Dan browns books...

Anyway i have actually been to nearly all those links before
I truly believe there is some kind of illuminati free mason conspiracy

Tell me what do you want to do about it and would you join them if given the chance

""Veritatem quaere et insaniam inveni""
 46yrs • M
Dan Brown, I have not, I haven't read many books on the subject actually, I try to find the information from interviews of inside sources.

"Tell me what do you want to do about it and would you join them if given the chance"

First I want to know the truth and the facts. Then, to deal with the inevitable corruption behind the secrecy, I don't so much want to punish as remove corruption from possitions of power, punishment is why they would try harder to defend themselves from being exposed, however, given that there are claims of people raping, sacrificing, and eating children at some points, I'm not sure of what I could keep myself from doing.

As for joining, it seems that if that came about it would either be dismissed because they may start by asking to join some odd club, but at the point of importance and knowledge of true importance that could destroy governments, it would most likely be a choice between "life" (under their thumb and threats) or torture and death (and perhaps the same for anyone you care about).

So I honestly can't be certain of what I would do exactly. I am human and hunger wealth and power, but I also have compassion and can at times feel the plight of others as my own.

Even Darth Vader still had good in him and was the only one who could get close enough to kill the source, but had to become evil to do it.

I had a really weird letter sent to me once asking me to join a secret society, it was pages long and the trippiest thing I've ever seen. It was either just a scam or a genuine group, either way they wanted you to buy a book of theirs, which a website I found of others who had gotten this were talking of, some had gotten the literature and said it was the most evil thing they had ever seen, it was a how to book basically of cheating lying and manipulation.

So who knows, I can't seem to find it, it was definitely a trip and some said they know it was a Masonic associated thing and they had been to the place, in Vegas I do believe for the specific chapter.

So I may have been invited for all I know, but they want more driven people than me I guess, though I would have bought it just to check it out had I had the money at the time.

[  Edited by Ironwood at   ]
 46yrs • M
Oh, and about that letter. If you have ever heard a description of how people are approached to join the CIA or some secret societies, it was exactly like that.

Pages of flattery, do you feel special, do others not understand and follow mindless paths, then flat out telling you you were chosen because you are special, you exhibit this or that quality, really stroking your ego, then tell you that people like you are destined for power and wealth blah blah and here's the key type thing.

Like I said, it was quite trippy.

About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy