If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace - Thomas Paine
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Support Our Troops – Bring Them Home!

User Thread
 48yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Siegfriedson is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Support Our Troops – Bring 'Em Home!

The shooting of an unarmed, wounded Iraqi in a mosque accidentally recorded by an 'embedded' reporter is extremely damaging to every American and indeed every American military man and woman. Remember that the Iraqis did not kill, rape, or torture our most famous prisoner of the Iraq War, Jessica Lynch. Injured from the wreck of her vehicle, she was well-treated by the Iraqis in a hospital by doctors and nurses!

Why all the lies about 'liberating' Iraq? The Iraqis see us not as liberators, but as foreign conquerors and occuppiers, as of course we are, all spin put aside.

Recently, there has been repeated talk about how many of those among the "insurgents" are foreigners. Think of that, how dare these "foreigners" be in Iraq to oppose the occupation of their country? In reality, our best estimates are that less the 5 percent of the insurgents are from outside of Iraq, and most of them are from neighboring countries who came to aid Iraq just as many Americans would go to the aid of Canada if it were invaded.

Continued:

http://www.davidduke.com/index.php?p=145

A Letter from an American Soldier in Iraq

First off, I am a patriotic American and no pacifist. Any nation that would actually attack or try to attack America, I would be all for nuking the whole damn place, so I don't want anyone to get the idea that I am un-American by what I am about to say.

But the fact is a lot of us are dying and what is even worse maybe being blinded and burned and crippled, and for what? It is sure not to protect America. I am on my second tour of duty and I worked with some units in the billion-dollar Easter egg hunt for WMD. We didn't find anything of the sort, and every time we found a bottle of bug spray the guys the white suits would come over and examine it for chemical or biological agents. And every time it turned out to be the same insecticides that are routinely used on our own crops back in Louisiana!

Continued:

http://www.davidduke.com/index.php?p=177

"For a racial reality check, visit: www.stormfront.org"
 46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 36yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Attolia is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I agree with you. This whole war has nothing to do with liberating Iraq or protecting America from WMDs.

I don't have to serve in the Army. But if I did, and I were asked to shoot an Iraqi man who happened to be walking by, would I do it? If I deserted, wouldn't I be executed? And what's worse is the media is making this whole war like some kind of good act on America's part.

Half the cars I see on the highway today have yellow bumper stickers that say "Support Our Troops!" I was looking for one that had "Bring Our Boys Home!" but couldn't find one.

Geez, which idiot supports this war? Obviously not the informed ones.

"How can we be just in a world without mercy and merciful in a world without justice?"
 46yrs • M
Terrorists are people who strike fear and kill innocents as well as enemies.

American soldiers are forced to be terrorists, this is the basis of the resistance in Iraq, not because they like Saddam, not just because there are fundamentalists, try because we are slaughtering innocents, destroying homes and businesses, imprisoning innocents, raping and torturing them.

The most protected people (including in reference to armor), who still die often, are oil contractors, what does that tell you friend?

Who was the terrorist again?

These people aren't stupid peasants, we are talking about a country of diverse beliefs and even educated peoples.

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 46yrs • M
Bmx, please keep in mind that you also don't know all about the climate of Iraq, you can only be in so many places and talk to so many people.

I'm not claiming to know more, hardly, that's not my point, my point is that my info comes from other combat vets of this war and others, be it mainstream or independant media interviews, or personal contact.

What I get from them is that your idea of the climate matches for certain areas, depending on the locals and their info, as well as a time frame, things have been growing worse, not better.

Plus, and I'm not sure how I forgot to mention this factor in the above post, but they are also pissed because we are none to subtle about our intentions with THEIR oil.

Oh, and the other protected people, unfortunately aren't our soldiers, but embedded reporters, not unembedded or independant or local, they got shot at and some killed.

Bmx, what do you know about Depleted Uranium? I'm currently fairly mortified and terrified for our troops and the countless innocents of that country, and even the land itself.

46yrs • M
Well, educate yourself on it, I'm serious, I started a thread on it which'll do the trick.

http://www.captaincynic.com/thread.php3/thrdid=34018-u-frmid=1

Just listen to the guy who the Army had scientifically study and determine any problems with it, and had to clean up after it.

His name is Dr. Maj. Doug Rokke

Were your CO's and others shells fired, spent shells?

Because the problem isn't an a whole one, its one that is fired, and especially one that has impacted. The uranium gets into the air, into lungs and cuts, and settles on food and drinking water. Then kindly kills you of cancer or something horrible of that nature.

46yrs • M
By impacted do you mean peirced something like steel? Because that's what I mean.

Please do check that out, because I'm also hearing, like in the Alex Jones interview of Dr. Rokke, and a father of a soldier who died, not in Iraq, but once he came home.

In that interview they talked about some other deaths of this nature and how the military said there wasn't any DU in the bodies then the people had the samples independantly tested and were told of very high DU levels.

Keep in mind as well there are other cantimants in it as well, not just DU, which is recycled toxic nulcear waste. This ammo has been stated to be illegal (by at least the UN) unless used during a nuclear war or something to that effect.

The main scenario I noticed mentioned was if it impacted, say, an armor vehicle or house and you went in, say trying to help a buddy or something, then your toast. You don't die right away or anything, thats not how it works.

So like I said, its not so much the spent shell (which I won't dwell on because I'm not the expert), its what gets into the air after impacting or peircing.

No one from within is going to tell you its bad, most don't know, Rokke said he was even told to lie. And he is the source of the information for the military on the subject.

His team had to clean up the vehicles, which is the worst part, and even members of his team died or got sick, or developed respiratory problems etc.

And the rate of sickness for active and returning soldiers from this and Gulf 1 is not a pretty number, but its not everyone either. Please keep that in mind.

Anyway, ya, please look into that.

About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy